News:

Main Menu

Seattle

Started by Lavaske, December 27, 2010, 09:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavaske

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be in Seattle for just a couple of days- and I know at least a few of you are from the area.  Does anybody have any advice on good places to go / eat on a college students budget?

DarklingAlice

It has been a long time since I have been in Seattle, but I do believe that Pike Place Market affords both interesting shopping opportunities and several delightful restaurants/cafes that are affordable.
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Xandria

I've been to Seattle several times and I second the Pike Place Market!  There is something for everyone and every budget.  Plus, you can literally spend hours there sightseeing.

Here's a link that lists some of the other activities geared to budget minded travellers: http://www.gadling.com/2009/02/24/budget-travel-seattle/

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus