D&D style fantasy game(3 - 3.5 ed)(NC, possible extreme, etc.)

Started by Togashi, November 28, 2012, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kdyami

Stat selection and starting level I'm open, Whatever the group decides is good for me.  I'd like to play a barbarian if there's no objections.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Togashi

All standard classes are welcome so there. ^.^ As for stats, they're all rolled up. Once again, first come first serve.

blackcatotaku

MrBubbles

Set 8 get!

We assign the scores, right? Or is it play 'em where they lay.

Autocad

Str 15
Dex 12
Con 16
Int 11
Wis 14
Cha 17

Looks like a paladin to me!

Also voting for level 3.

Togashi

You assign them Mr. Bubbles.

I'm making a template for character sheets. If you want to add more info, that's fine, but I need the things that are gonna be in them.

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Meliai

I'll take what's behind curtain number 4 Bob!

Set4
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Togashi

Name:
Race:
Class:
Level:

Str:
Dex:
Con:
Int:
Wis:
Cha:

Melee:
Ranged:
Intiiative:
AC:

Fort Save:
Reflex Save:
Will Save:

Equipment:

Feats:

Spells:

Skills:

Class/Racial abilities:

Background(Optional):

Muse

If you hvae room for another, I'd love ot play, but you look pretty crowded... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Meliai

Okay since Zaer's doing a Wizard I think I'll start with a sorcerer, eventually dipping into rogue and going arcane trickster if we get that high. Skill monkey/blaster sort.

Also I'm fine with starting at level 3! Even fast progression games tend to be pretty slow on forums, and franky those first couple levels are scary for 3.5 casters :P
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Togashi

Meliai, don't let other characters make choices for you. If you want to be a wizard you can be one as well. Zaer's taking the illusionist path so you could easily be a non-specialized wizard, or take a different school to specify. But if you want to be a Sorcerer that's fine.

Muse, last slot is yours. Go ahead and pick a stat set, and start building your character. I'm getting ready to start the OOC thread.

Don't post your characters here, we'll post them on the OOC thread when I get it up.

Meliai

Nah don't worry about it, I actually prefer sorcerers fluff-wise and I'm not fond of vancian magic. I just tend to go with Wizards in D&D since they outclass Sorcerers in basically every aspect, but since there's so many PCs I figured I don't really need to worry about efficiency all that much.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

MrBubbles

Whoops! Sorry about that. Didn't read the post you put up while working this guy out. Will save it for the OOC thread.

Muse

Set 10 please.  :) 

Waiting to hear back from a PM for what I'll play, but I may well go for a good old fashioned fighter or barbarian... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

blackcatotaku

Quote from: Togashi on November 29, 2012, 12:44:36 PM
Meliai, don't let other characters make choices for you. If you want to be a wizard you can be one as well. Zaer's taking the illusionist path so you could easily be a non-specialized wizard, or take a different school to specify. But if you want to be a Sorcerer that's fine.

Muse, last slot is yours. Go ahead and pick a stat set, and start building your character. I'm getting ready to start the OOC thread.

Don't post your characters here, we'll post them on the OOC thread when I get it up.

Can you send a link to it possibly once its been created? Sorry I tend to get a bit lost on this site with all the traffic.

Togashi

This is our OOC thread

Go here if you signed up and post your character. If you haven't selected a stat set then pick it there.