Motivado's House of Plot & Smut (25/04/18) M x F

Started by Dick Hercules, August 09, 2013, 01:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

Current Roles Up For Discussion

Tentatively returning to the forums... I apologise to all those who I have left hanging or had to make my apologies to beforehand. I'm desperately trying to discover the bug for writing again.

Mind-Planting (NEW!)
A new story idea that I've been craving recently. My character is gifted with the ability, or perhaps has learned to develop the technique, of 'Mind-Planting'. This is where he is able to project thoughts or images into the minds of others, manipulating their thought process, a kind of telekinetic power. This would occur when they're able to capture eye contact with another and would be used to project them as the focal point of the other's fantasies, whilst not capable of full mind control. It's something powerful that can confuse another. It's of little surprise that having begun to master certain techniques of mind-planting my character has realised that they're able to use his abilities to seduce those who they have always fantasised about being with, removing their inhibitions.

My initial preference is for my character to have developed a big crush on his father's new wife. She's a homely sort, much younger than his father. His father often spends time away on business and when he disappears for a fortnight my character plots to try out some of his new techniques and look to watch for his step-mother's reactions whilst seeing just what he can get away with before he summons the courage to make his move. This could be a long-term role with the step-mother eventually becoming aware of the root of her step-son's seduction and turning the tables on him or we could have their trysts continuing whilst introducing other character's. I would love to discuss the possibilities with another and see what we can come up with to build a solid storyline, or failing that work on this as a one shot.

We could also work with a plot involving a new female teacher at a school who is confused by the preferential treatment given to one of her unruly, disruptive male pupils. She's discouraged from reporting his bad behaviour, everyone seems to turn a blind eye but she's unsure as to why. Not understanding his capabilities, her attempts at disciplining him take a strange turn. I would love something long term here with the student able to use her, humiliate her and even turn other faculty members against her or use material to blackmail her.

All Those Hormones (M for F)

This is an incestuous mother and son pairing. In this storyline my character was given a prescription for a kind of growth hormone to assist him with an overdue growth spurt in his late teenage years. The medication he was taking had some striking results, with my character becoming noticeably taller, broader, with plenty of firm muscle formed during that time. One unexpected side effect was a slightly less noticeable growth that the mother picked up on; she became almost certain that her son was becoming tremendously well endowed as a result of the formula and the surge in hormones had his eyes wandering more than a few times which she picked up on.

What I wanted to propose is that where we pick up some months down the line with your character having upped the dosage into her son's meals and his protein drinks possibly also. She's begun to subtly tease him, whether this is through her womanly charms in body language or in choice words spoken, dressing differently as she enjoys the reaction, seeing him painfully trying to suppress his lust for her body, him finding himself almost perpetually painfully erect around her. She's begun acting differently too, she initiates kisses that are not appropriate for a mother and her only child, their hugs are more groping sessions that allow the two to sate some of the tension between them. After so long of trying to resist those urges, my character has become incredibly frustrated and finds himself unable to bring himself to release. Eventually, after some time spent wrestling with the agonising feeling of frustration, he confides in his mother regarding the position he finds himself in, though blames the medication.

With a huge pair of bloated testicles and an enlarged penis his mother would be all too happy to assist him with some rather unconventional techniques. Perhaps she consults the family doctor over the phone and after hearing the prognosis she takes the suggestion for assisted stimulation and bends this into her own ideas, offering to help her poor soon get his release. This could begin with a hand job but ultimately this would soon lead to further acts before the two engage in a variety of different trysts, with mother upping the ante in her teasing game to tip her son's teenage hormones over the edge. Before long they are combining their beautiful bodies in rampant, animalistic sexual sparring sessions all over the house and perhaps elsewhere. Perhaps other side effects could mean that it takes the son significant time to climax if not sated regularly, with him maybe producing a larger than usual amount of semen upon release. We could involve other kinks here as the mother works out what her son enjoys and uses his need for release to have him tend to her needs however she pleases also.

Uncontrolled Substance (Superhero vs. Villainess) (M for F)
The city of Burbank has been plagued with a new designer drug that has led to high rates of pregnancy, rape and sexually transmitted disease. The substance, a purple liquid known as 'Sexultra', leaves the user with a euphoric high and also works to assist the muscles, working to build or increase on endurance and stamina. A powerful aphrodisiac, the drug leaves users and especially addicts with a painful craving for sexual relief and satisfaction, with many turning to brutal acts of non-consensual force or even prostitution to satisfy the cravings, which if not addressed can lead to heart attacks or organ failure due to the muscular stress around them. There are many facets to the stages of plateaus and withdrawal users can expect to experience over the course of time, with a normal dosage lasting between four to six hours.

Despite the city Mayor's attempts at combating use and distribution of the drug through legislature and harsh repercussions for those caught breaking the law, the ratio of users has grown at an incredible rate and an epidemic has broken out. With the police force clearly out of their depth (and some working under the influence or turning a blind eye due to bribery) the Mayor's office calls on a trusted hero to track down the hidden laboratory of the individual or group that are producing the substance which is wreaking havoc upon citizens of a diverse and widespread background.

The hero wastes no time in picking up word from the street that some abandoned warehousing units are being used as collection points for dealers, so he heads off in the dead of night to investigate and apprehend any suspects. Little does he realise that the villainess in charge of the hoodlums running this operation has taken precautions for his eventual intervention. She succeeds in capturing the hero and plans to inject a little weakness into him, giving him a high dosage of Sexultra, knowing that he will experience a high that no other was capable of enduring but also leaving him with a burning desire for sexual activity.

This could lead to many altercations between the two that result in her luring him between the sheets, or she might keep him as her own private play thing until he manages to find a way of controlling or breaking his addiction. Maybe we could have the hero go into hiding whilst trying to find an antidote, needing to satisfy his cravings with many different women. Will his reputation remain intact? Just how far will he have to go to ensure that he can address the pains and aches of the need to relief? There are plenty of possibilities including him perhaps forming a relationship with someone whilst confronting his addiction and trying to become the first to successfully rehabilitate himself, whilst also desperately trying to tackle the drug problem sweeping the city and preventing it from escalating to even more dangerous levels. Then there is also the matter of trying to apprehend the wicked woman leading the production of this incredible substance, the one who cruelly subjected him to his ordeal.

I am looking for someone with a wild imagination who can help me develop this storyline. Please get in touch with me via PM and we can sort out any necessary details before starting off. I am happy to let this develop naturally or flesh out the finer details, you will find that I generally prefer to spend some time on the development of the characters and sometimes the role before we begin.

My Sister, The Size Queen (UPDATE: Would also enjoy playing this with a Mother x Son pairing!) (M for F)

Okay, forgive me for the unashamedly smutty title. The role is as it is described however, with me looking for someone to play the sister (preferably slightly older but this is negotiable) who is very much a girly-girl and one that has a reputation for being very demanding and high maintenance when it comes to relationships. She thinks big and has her sights set high. When she see's something she wants, she has to have it. Once she catches wind of her brother having that special something, he'll learn soon enough that even he is no exception.

I'm not looking for a one-shot with the generic 'catches him in the shower' or 'walks in to find him masturbating' scenario. The sister's discovery, however she comes to realise that her brother is considerably well-endowed, should be the beginning of the sister working to break down the brother's barriers of resistance.

From that point onwards your character would take great delight in teasing mine, with her efforts becoming less subtle by the day. She eventually finds herself to be consumed by (cock-)lust and becomes convinced that her brother secretly wants her too (and judging from the reactions he gives her he does and with his sister's methods growing more successful in bringing his incestuous thoughts to the surface, he's finding it hard to continue fighting temptation). Maybe she finds out that he is a virgin (some may hate this so again, it is entirely negotiable) and takes great delight in taking his innocence and using her experience to train him up to be her ideal lover. 

I have a few more ideas about how the plot might develop and this could involve kinkier aspects and public acts, perhaps as the two become more daring as little brother expands his sexual repertoire, treating his sibling as a willing play thing with the two of them sneaking in rampant and passionate moments of release whenever and wherever they can. Regardless, I am looking for something longer term, multiple scenes in different locations, the two risking getting caught on more than one occasion etc.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Lure Of The Throne (M for F)
This would be a historical role set in Ancient Rome but possibly with fictional rather than historical characters, depending on your preference, and focusing on a scheming femme fatale type who is married to the Emperor. With her infidelity about to be uncovered by her husband who will surely banish her or demand that she be executed for her betrayal, the once-thought to be imperial leader's lover and companion plots to have the leader of the Empire murdered to save her own skin. Of course, the next in line to the throne is her step-son, the rightful heir. With the friends and advisors of the deceased very vocal about their desire to remove her from influencing those in power (as they have their suspicions about her involvement in the murder of her husband and are eager to have the senate sanction investigations into charges of corruption etc.), the conniving widow plans to lure her step-son into what would begin as a very secretive affair in order to preserve her influence and authority over those who could bring about her downfall and protect the luxurious lifestyle she currently enjoys inside the palace.

This role would require some build up as the female begins to sink her claws into the younger Emperor-to-be. As the plot progresses we would detail how their relationship changes and perhaps the once naïve and blinded step-son would eventually realise that his step-mother-turned-lover has some ulterior motives which finally arouse his suspicions. We could also include a series of meetings with other characters to explore the hedonistic lifestyle your character would lead in secret. Domination, Roman orgies, the possibilities really are endless...It would be great to discuss some of them whilst keeping the route of the story open to our own interpretations.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Re-opened some old stories and entered some roles that I am looking to play that do not yet have original scenarios on display.

Dick Hercules

Two roles removed and I have made a couple of alterations to my plot descriptions...still craving 'The Lure of The Throne' more than anything else.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Just the one role available now, removed those that I am no longer craving with one role already taken.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Merged my two threads and added a new role.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Removed one story, looking to freshen things up a bit...Updated 14/04/14.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Updated with other pairings which do not yet have a plot.

Dick Hercules

Re-added an old favourite. New plots to come later today...

Dick Hercules

Added a couple of plots. Re-opening 'Size Queen Sister'.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Updated...will flesh out a couple of roles and post new ideas in full sometime soon.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules