The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

“ I will be 20 maybe 30 mins”

Lady Jenn

"I'll try and find some food then," he said, laughing. "I'm not great with sitting around twiddling my thumbs."

Lawshenk

“ you could ready the transporter”

Lady Jenn

"Transport planes aren't really my area of expertise," he said, laughing. "I'd be more worried I'd break something."

Lawshenk

“ ok” she headed back to the nanos

Lady Jenn

The room was mostly empty, with only Katya dozing away on the hospital bed and an unfamiliar man studying a nearby computer. He had a spider pattern tattooed on the back of his right hand.

Lawshenk

She went to the nanos laptop and started to type

Lady Jenn

"You two haven't met have you?" Katya said, turning slightly to face her. "This guy here is the legendary Spyder."

Lawshenk

“ yeah I guessed by the tattoo I just want to check these updates and go”

Lady Jenn

"That might not be a good idea," Spyder replied. "My memory is coming back of what happened, and I know why I couldn't reach the others."

Lawshenk

“ the other that are right here with you right now some one whom can hardly move and the freak from another dimension “ she said venomously “ so it had better be a good reason “

Lady Jenn

"You have to understand, my powers are...complicated," he said, looking at the floor. "If anyone other than me attempted to wield them it would likely destroy them. I was aware the rest of you were there, but when I went to rescue you, something or someone forced me to teleport away. Someone capable of hijacking my powers would have powers on a level I have never seen before."

Lawshenk

She yawned " yeah well I'll just finish what I'm doing for Katya and I'll be off "

Lady Jenn

"If they're capable of interfering with someone whose powers are that complex, how do you think YOU'LL be safer?" Katya snapped at her, before Spyder put a hand up to stop her.

"It's pointless Katya, she judged us the minute she got here," Spyder said, sighing. "I need to eat, meditating builds up one hell of an appetite," he said, heading towards the door at the far end of the room.

Lawshenk

" your wrong " she looked at him " I judged you when you left me behind " she looked at him " and then I judged you again when you failed to aplogise but mostly I am here for Gerri, Katya and Issac the three people that have made me feel wanted in this universe " she looked at him and turned to Katya " your friend who built the drones his nanos are updated "

Lady Jenn

"I would've thought a Hulk would no better than to assume the worst about people," Spyder said as he vanished out of the room again.

"You insist they tell you the truth," Katya said, looking away from her. "And when they do you throw it back in their faces. I am certain of one thing, Spyder did what he could to get to us, I'm not sure he's capable of lying even if he wanted to."

Lawshenk

" I never once said he was lying, I never once asked for the truth. " She stood up and stretched " I admit I over reacted of he was here I would appogise but he vanished " she took a deep breath " again! " She went to walk off and then stopped " and then he judged me on my powers and not on who I am and we'll that is kinda racist " she stormed off back toward issac

Lady Jenn

"My apologies," Spyder said, appearing suddenly but wincing almost immediately. "I forget even short range teleportation can cause me problems. I believe we got off on the wrong foot, by way of an apology, you may know the thing most people even on this base don't know me." He offered her his hand. "Roberto, my real name is Roberto."

Lawshenk

" pleased to meet you and thank you for for your appilogy" she smiled and held out her hand " I am sorry if it seemed like I prejudged you and did not give you a chance, I have gone through some changes and it is effecting my emotions "

Lady Jenn

"I know the people here can come across a little...strange," Bernardo said. "But there's another reason Anya took us in, all of our powers have...traumas connected to them. Mine originally emerged when I was trying to escape school bullies, I will spare you the details of where I found myself instead though."

Lawshenk

“ I’m sorry that you have Traumas “she looked at him “ I am sure you are strong enough to over come anything “

Lady Jenn

"I kind of have to be," Bernardo said, trying to smile. "I don't know why, but when I teleport...I don't know whether I literally pass through hell, but what I see is almost how I imagine that place to look."

Lawshenk

She looked at Katya who was the techno guy and where did he go?"

Lady Jenn

"Andre?" Katya asked. "That's a good question, I've not seen him for a while so your guess is as good as mine."

Lawshenk

" we need to get the little guys in him so we can help you"