Messages missing?

Started by Iniquitous, July 02, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iniquitous

I went into my inbox today and was going to look over a message I had stuck in under a label and nothing would pop up. I could see the label I had created for it, but when I tried to open it, nothing was there. Have I lost all of my messages I saved under labels?
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Nadir

Did you delete any labels?

Iniquitous

No, the labels are still there. But none of the messages that were in those labels are there.

Nadir

So you didn't delete any unused labels recently? It's a known bug that deleting labels causes messages in the labels underneath it to end up in a different label, or even get lost entirely 

Iniquitous

I made new labels and moved messages from the inbox to the labels - just checked again - only 1 of the emails I moved survived. Every message that went into one of the four new labels is just gone.

Vekseid

I can force everything back into your inbox for you, but it will be everything : /

Iniquitous

Oh lords no lol. My OCD would flip out lol. Plus I do not want to make anyone work more. Now that I know it is a bug I'll be more careful. Thank you for offering though! *offers hugs*