Rio's house of subtastic delights (M for M, F, Futa, or Other) NSFW

Started by Rio Kitty, February 18, 2013, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Thanks for stopping by.  My last want thread was fairly unorganized so I thought that I would post something a bit more to the point.  First, lets get some things out of the way.  I will roleplay with or as either Male or Female, depending on the preference of my partner.  Being a male myself, I would probably be better suited for male roles, but I have been told that I can make a fairly convincing female too.  Though I do adore roleplaying with others such as Futa, I am not very experienced at them so I would much rather have them be my partner rather than my character.  I can also play multiple characters in the same story, though I don't really like to go more than 2 or 3 main characters per story.  Also if you cannot post at least once every day or two, please look elsewhere.  Finally onto the ever popular topic of dominance.  As the title of my thread suggests, I am submissive by nature.  I can very easily play submissive or neutral but dominance is very hard for me.  If you give me a story to be excited about, I can sometimes pull it off but usually if I am looking to play a dominant character I will contact others.  That should really wrap up the general things that I needed to say.  Lets get on to something more fun....

Current Cravings:  These are the stories or types of stories that I am really craving right now.  If you can fill these roles, I would absolutely adore you.

Incest Pairing (Siblings of any sex)
Master/Pet
Furry
Pokemon
MalexFuta or herm
MyCharacterxTentacle Monster

Additional Fandoms that I would be interested in playing:
Naruto (OC Mostly)
Bleach (OC Mostly)
DC Universe
Power Rangers
FullMetal Alchemist

Genres and Time Periods:  I would like to point out that these are time periods and types of stories that I excel at.  Others are open for discussion as I always look to expand my experiences.  Also I can combine any bit of these genres.

Romance
Erotic
Pure Smut
Fantasy
Modern
Dark Fantasy

Current Plot ideas

Though I have many more worked out plot ideas that relate to pairings above, these are the ones that are most prevalent in my mind.  If you are curious about anything that I have come up with, please let me know

Pokemon Idea 1

With my submissive side, I am always looking to play a pokemon to serve a good master.  For this idea I am looking to a pokemon of either gender, depending on your preference, that has an overwhelming drive to make their trainer into the best trainer that they can be in all facets of their life.  That would include becoming a strong pokemon for their glory as well as doing all they can to help in their personal life.  In that facet, perhaps you could play a type of character that is unsure of themselves or timid around the opposite sex and it takes the acceptance and desire of their most loyal friend to show them that they are alright.  If we go a bit more long term, there could be a jealousy aspect when your character meets someone.  All of which is open to discussion between me and my new partner.

Pokemon Idea 2

This idea is a bit more on the smutty side than I usually put forth but its something that really seems fun to me so screw it.  In this one I would play a pokemon of either gender that is a bit more unruly and unwilling to submit on most occasions.  Think Charizard from season 1.  You would recognize the need to have such a powerful pokemon on your team, but you just can't understand why I won't warm up to you and listen.  Whenever we stop and take a break from my travels, I seem to disappear for long periods of time.  One day when you come to find me, you find that I am physically engaged with one or more other pokemon, either wild or possibly taking another one of yours off to have fun with.  It turns out that I don't listen to you because my pokemon is a nymphomaniac and sex is all the he/she thinks about.  After some time you come to realize that and then have to wrestle with the moral dilemma of sleeping with your pokemon to get them under control.  Will you make the ultimate taboo or will you give up on a powerful ally?

Fantasy Idea

This idea involves the character in which my name is taken for.  Rio is a furry, a lion furry to be specific.  In this role he will be his normal Cross Dressing self due to his small and feminine shape.  He is a struggling Mage who has mastered the healing or white arts but has little to no control over his considerable magical abilities when it came to the black arts.  However with things the way they are, he needs money.  Someone is hiring magical help for a quest with a mastery of both white and black arts being a prerequisite.  The poor boy lies and not only lists himself as a woman, but states that he has a mastery of both sides of magic.  What will happen when his magic goes terribly wrong?  Will they survive and how will his employer react to it?

Ideally the role of his employer would be up for grabs here, but I would be open to other ideas.  Reluctant attraction to Rio would be where it starts and perhaps after they survive his miscue, that attraction is consummated.  Perhaps not a dominant partner here but at the very least something strong would be good, though if you can convince me otherwise I am open to it.

DragonBallZ Universe Idea 1

Several generations have passed in the world and family lineage of both Goku and Vegeta have diluted into the main population.  An actual saiyan warrior has not been seen or born in a rather long time, let alone a super saiyan.  Life on earth has been very peaceful with the exception of the normal types of conflicts and crimes that happen between people from time to time.  The World Martial Arts tournament has been going on every few years just as it had before and this year was no exception.  The only difference this time around is that there is a new competitor in town and strangely enough, they have a monkey's tail....

The main idea of this story is very similar to the story of DragonBall Z, GT or any other combination of letters that you can think of.  The only difference in my story would be that there is some romance involved.  I can play either side, the saiyan or their partner.  The saiyan is fairly self explanatory, though they would likely not know what they were.  The other character would be either a civilian or another fighter that takes a heavy interest in the monkey's tail.  The main conflict would take place and they would develop a romance of sorts during that time.  Since the World Martial Arts tourny is mixed gender, the characters can be of any gender.
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Rio Kitty

Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2