News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Young Justice

Started by Google, May 09, 2012, 03:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Enjoyable series and plenty of things that can be done with it, nothing solid yet... just a rough craving and I wonder if anyone else shares it.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

JDrew Spider

Me too. Dibs on Artemis lol
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Google

Lol, so far... well so decent but hopefully it can pick up some interest
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

insaneplots

defiantly But I would prefer to use one of my own Characters.

Google

Well right now it is technically an interest check, later on Canon vs OCs can be discussed... I was thinking of introducing a Non animated canon character... not an original mind you... but a different one

Google

For my own Character in this potential RP I was thinking that a certain character DC has abused... could use a bit of attention and a chance to show he can better himself...

JDrew Spider

Oh.....him. Yea I can see that happening. I actually like this character and thought he had more potential.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Google

Jason has plenty, I just think that DC just keeps mishandling him each and every time they have used him since he returned.

Honestly during the battle for the cowl, I would have liked to see him take on the identity of nightwing, let Dick become the Bat and let Jason move down the path towards being a real hero...

JDrew Spider

Hmmm, cool.

What plots did you have in mind for Young Justice?

Spider Hole
Apologies

Cold Heritage

I'm interested. Not sure who I would like to play 100%, but I'd like to call dibs on Superboy while I have a chance.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Google

I'm not sure on a plot, open for suggestions

JDrew Spider

I guess I'm wondering if these guys will be already  established as a team at the start or just starting out.

You can do anything from alien infestations to getting zapped to the planet Apokolips.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Google

Well if we set it just after the start of season 2... the time skip and all that would all us to set up an established team

JDrew Spider

Sounds like an idea, but one question. Does anybody know where Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqualad are???

Spider Hole
Apologies

insaneplots

You could easily involve players to be part of advancing the plot I did have a concept figured. An unintentional villain of sorts.

My character in mind is a meta that absorbs all forms of energy into his cells there it's stored and can be manipulated and expelled in a number of ways but while he's potentially powerful his own weakness is his knowledge of his powers. Since he doesn't understand them he has little to no control. And this causes him to constantly absorb energy and have to expel it. or risk going nuclear. Currently he's a runaway of sorts a drifter that doesn't stick around too long He ends up running into the YJ group while their either on mission or on down time and he's either a person of interest for the Justice league or some other side that wants to use his powers.

Praxis

I am down with this.

Tim Drake - Robin...

or...a non-canon character.

I got scads of ideas.

Jmorty33

Quote from: JDrew Spider on May 09, 2012, 08:05:31 PM
Sounds like an idea, but one question. Does anybody know where Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqualad are???
I'm down for being Wally. As for your question on where those three are in the new season? It is yet to be disclosed and nothing has even hinted to where they might be. My guess is Kaldur went back to Atlantis to do some more training with Mera, and Artemis and Wally went off to be some sort of duo. Hopefully they will write them back in soon.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

JDrew Spider

Ok, well now I AT LEAST know what happened to Aqualad.

I'm still interested in this. I also motion we start from season two. Can I get a vote?

Spider Hole
Apologies

insaneplots

Seconded I'm now a bit curious as to what the six did in the 16 hour period.

JDrew Spider

*GASPS!* I could tell you if you want....

:)

Spider Hole
Apologies

insaneplots

I'll know ijn a short while. I never watch TV If I want to watch something it get streamed or torrented.

JDrew Spider

Oh, now that is handy.  I have a few ideas of my own concerning plot  for this potential rp, but I'll wait for more interests.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Jmorty33

Why Kaldur.... WHY!!!!!??? I mean I of his heritage but I didn't think the writers would bring it in to the show.

Anyway I'm still down for playing Wally and I'm cool with it starting form season 2.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

JDrew Spider

I know...it's tragic. Okay so I'm  not sure if Google is still up for this, but I think I might canon and use an OC.

So let's say if we do start from second season what ideas did everyone have? I really liked the idea of the Justice league leaving  and letting the younger team have the job of watching the earth. I say we have one big plot with tiny sub plots.

Spider Hole
Apologies

insaneplots

I would agree to that. However since events would be changed by our playing perhaps an alternative that's set right before us play out the missing five years first. gives up liberties and notable plot points aqua girls death Kaldurs betrayal, The end of Ms. Martian and super boys relationship.