The Doll House

Started by bokotousamurai, April 27, 2013, 08:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

A magican misstress living in a secluded mansion in the forest brings her favorites dolls to life and give them personalities of their own, they help maintain the mansion and even use the other toys; making little homes for themselves out of construtin bricks, blocks and toy logs, they hang up puzzle slike they were paintings, and use a model train to travel around.

The misstress has lived alone with her dolls for many years now, ut during a heavy storm, a girl lost in the woods runs to the mansion for shelter, it's been a long time sine the misstress had a visitor, she won't let this one get away easily

RP me nd yugishogun worked on together, I RP the doll misstress and Yugi does the lost girl.

everyone else gets to RP the sentiant dolls, or any other kind of toy such as a teddy bear.
you have complete freedom to make them how you want withen reasonable limits.
the doll misstress is a futanari and yugis char is a female
you can be whatever gender you want for the dolls and other toys however their gender doesnt play a aprt in the xx stuff as they will use toys, submissiona and humilation
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.