Interest Check: Fuck Club [BON]

Started by TheWriter, April 05, 2009, 10:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWriter

Characters - OOC Discussion - Game: Main Hall

The wastes of the asshole of the internet do spew forth some gems sometimes, and this is one of them.  I'm not claiming this idea as my own, but I do want to see this in a roleplay setting, so Path, if you're reading this, it's nothing personal, I love what you do, don't see this as a threat to it.

QuoteThe first Fuck Club started in a high school just like any other, suggested as a joke amongst six friends at a desire for something, anything to fill in spare time.  The idea was simple; explore things everyone was simply too afraid to explore with anyone else, in the privacy of their own clique.  Soon all sorts of skeletons were being dragged out of closets, as slowly and slowly their true selves were revealed at club meetings.  After false starts and fumbling first meetings, the club was founded on the following guidelines, based on a certain Brad Pitt movie:

• You do not talk about Fuck Club.

• You DO NOT talk about Fuck Club.

• If someone says stop, taps out or goes limp, you stop.

• Consent must always be given.

• Never the same partner twice in four weeks.

• You must be STD-free and have good hygiene.

• We all agree whether or not to let in a new member.

• If this is your first night at Fuck Club, you MUST fuck.

While factual knowledge of the club remained a secret from everyone outside Fuck Club, rumors did spread.  Locally it pertained to particular people being members; as it spread the personal details faded, but the concept remained true and clear.  It wasn't long before Fuck Clubs appeared in other high schools, universities and colleges such as Cooper U, where we set our scene.

I'm looking for players for a human bondage small group game with this premise.  At this stage, any number of characters is fine, but if there's a big response to this I'll limit it to one per person.  Leave your profiles in this thread, and we'll see where it goes from there.

Haibane

Hmm, interesting.

But lose the condoms, that's no fun. This is a RP so we can include a small amount of fantasy and assume everyone is clean and STD free.

"Stop" is a weakr choice for a safe word. How about something you wouldn't cry out in the heat of the moment such as "Orange"?

Marlow

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

MsNikki

Quote from: Haibane on April 05, 2009, 12:38:31 PM
Hmm, interesting.

But lose the condoms, that's no fun. This is a RP so we can include a small amount of fantasy and assume everyone is clean and STD free.

"Stop" is a weakr choice for a safe word. How about something you wouldn't cry out in the heat of the moment such as "Orange"?

Interested and totally agree with this :)

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

TheWriter

Quote from: Haibane on April 05, 2009, 12:38:31 PM
Hmm, interesting.

That's a fair call.  We can take Rule 6 as assumed, then.  And I used the word 'stop' loosely there; safe words would be negotiable between participants.  Hell, I've heard of someone using "shiny Pidgey".

Good to see a positive response to this.  I'll hold out for a couple more participants, but in the meantime feel free to post characters.

Haibane

I think it makes sense that the Fuck Club has a general safe word. It saves on all sorts of confusions and having to negotiate and remember a number of different words. I mean, if you had one per partner you'd only use it once every four weeks, right? ;) And in the heat of the moment you might call out the wrong one and then seconds later your airway is cut off...

So one generic one is sensible.

How would this game go in terms of format? Just RP the weekly meetings or school life as well?

EDIT: Here you go:

Player: Haibane
Character: Melanie Jayne Hartford V (‘Mel’, ‘Vee’)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135lbs, BMI 21.5
Hair: Mousey blonde, shoulder length.
Eyes: Green.
Build: Spectacular (Stats to come later).
Appearance:

(Full photo to come later).

Background: Call me Melanie if you don't know me, or Mel if you do, and Vee if you know me really well. I'm the only daughter of a blue-blooded clan who claim to trace their descendants back to the Pilgrim Fathers. Brought up in the finest of surroundings with the finest of private tutors, the best private high schools money can buy, and now the world renowned Cooper University. I've just completed my sophomore year. Popular and outgoing, I have a secret side. An urge to rebel and an urge to be dirty... to do things Daddy and Mummy would have a heart seizure over. I want to... explore. Boys or girls, I'm curious about both.

There's these rumours going round campus. A club. A club called... well I can hardly imagine it but I guess they don't do philately or strip down auto engines.

The Fuck Club, the rumours say it's called. But no-one's talking about it. All I know is I need to find someone who's in it and will take me along to a meeting...

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Praxis

BigBuckBob

Interested.
And I agree with Haibane
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Haibane

Five guys and three girls. Do we have enough now? Just a wee note, everyone. I dislike cross-gender play so won't play if guys want to play girl characters and vice-versa. Its just... a weird issue I have. I also write in the first person, not in third but that only applies to me, everyone else can write in the style they prefer.

Writer, would you please think about starting up an OOC thread for this now? Maybe a thread for characters too? I have some ideas I'd like to throw out there and the public part of the site is not the place to discuss them.

Praxis

I'm flexible.  I can write first person.  :)

<--- is a ninja like that.

TheWriter

For the record, Haibane did say the first person rule only applied to her, so either way you're in the clear, Ender.

Speaking of Haibane, done and done.

TheWriter

Just pointing out to those who were interested, we have a Character thread and OOC thread in Bondage Human Small Groups.  If you're still interested, please put up your character there.

Marlow

Looks like my other RPs are starting to take shape so I'm going to have to bow out of this one, folks.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Limoncello

I am interested. I will be making a profile soon.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Haibane

Oh. Wouldn't a college student be more appropriate? Aged around 19 ish?

Vanity Evolved

Hah! Amazing idea, Writer. =3 Shame I don't do group games. D= Good luck, though!

The Dark Raven

Let me know if you need any more :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

TheWriter

Okay, we're ready to start this.  Those of you who want in, now's your chance.  Please put up a character in the Character thread.  We are in need of pre-existing female members, if you need something to build from.

Haibane

Quote from: daylily on April 14, 2009, 08:32:36 AM
Let me know if you need any more :-)
If it's you, Daylily, then yes! I think so!

TheWriter - we've only 5 players ATM, so it could still work if Russ was the only member, the club had just been founded and given his character you've portrayed he could start a rumour mill around campus that would get the club known even though in fact it hardly exists.

That way those who want to play newbie members can still do so and we have a good number of firt-timers.

The Dark Raven

I'm gonna be working on a character sometime in the next few days.  Are you needing a first timer or an extablished female?  Lemme know?  *grin*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

TheWriter

Daylily, Like I said, I do need a pre-existing female member.

Haibane, I'd like to start with at least three club members, and as many non-members.  I'll update tonight with more detail, once I get some time to take stock of everything.

Haibane

If Daylily wants to play the existing female member that is fine, if she'd prefer to be an outsider I can alter my character bio so Mel is one of the three founding members. Your guy is obviously the second. Who would the third be?

And given that new members must have sex at their first meeting, that means the first meeting was a three way :P

TheWriter

Quote from: Haibane on April 21, 2009, 05:43:46 AM
If Daylily wants to play the existing female member that is fine, if she'd prefer to be an outsider I can alter my character bio so Mel is one of the three founding members. Your guy is obviously the second. Who would the third be?

And given that new members must have sex at their first meeting, that means the first meeting was a three way :P
If I read his profile right, Ender's character is the third, so if everyone's happy with these arrangements, we can start!

...tomorrow!  More likely the day after!  Damned university work is never done...