Skies of Arcadia: Interest Check (2 Females Needed!)

Started by BruceTheCat, July 09, 2012, 10:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Sorry guys, one more question before I post (which might delay it to tomorrow morning) where do we want to have it? Obviously there is going to be a fair deal of sex in the game, and I don't want to limit anyone's kinks, so maybe Bondage: Exotic? Or we could move it over to NC?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Laughing Hyena

Dorian Grandale

"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Calison

Laughing Hyena

Incidentally I found the symbols of the moons and the magic they each entail towards. Each symbol also pertains to the Gigas they pertain towards. The Gigas are powerful weapons capable of incredible destruction in their own rights and once caused the end of the world once by the Rains of Destruction.

Red, The Moon of Fire and Power

The Magic this Moon presides over are as follows - Pyri, Pires, Pyrum, Pyrulen, Increm & Incremus

Yellow, The Moon of Lightning

The Magic this Moon presides over are as follows - Electri, Electrum, Electrulen, Driln & Drilnos

Blue, The Moon of Wind and Water

The Magic this Moon presides over are as follows - Wevli, Wevles, Wevlum, Wevlen, Slipara & Quika

Green, The Moon of Growth and Healing

The Magic this Moon presides over are as follows - Sacri, Sacres, Sacrum, Sacrulen, Noxi & Noxus

Purple, The Moon of Ice

The Magic this Moon presides over are as follows - Cristali, Cristalum, Cristalen, Panika & Sylenis

Silver, The Moon of Life and Death

The Magic this Moon presides over are as follows - Risan, Riselem, Curia, Eterni, Eternes & Eternum

Inari

Me and Red have been chatting and little and he invited me in. So I'll be coming a long. :)

I'll post up her profile in a bit.

Are there any races that are a yes and no in this? Also I have this game on Dreamcast... just never got round to playing it. <____<;;;;

Calison

BruceTheCat

Sorry, just got back. No real race limit, just don't go too overboard. If you want to play something a bit exotic (say a Slime girl, off the top of my head) we can discuss it and figure out how to make it work.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Inari

You were only thinking slime because I proposed it in another rp. LOL

BruceTheCat

Haha, indeed. Also decide what role you want to fulfill on the Ship. There aren't any specific jobs that need to be covered, just something you think would make sense to have on a pirate ship
- scribus1000

Inari

Okie dokie. Once I have had some nice sleepy I'll think up a profile. :)

BruceTheCat

Got it! I'm going to go ahead and throw up the first post this evening. Feel free to jump in whenever you get back and submit a profile!
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Here is the pic for my character:

His hair is going to be shorter though, and with the Red magic tattooed on his shoulder.
- scribus1000

Dorian Grandale

I'm almost done with mine. Will have him posted tonight.

BruceTheCat

I'm putting together the first post for whoever is online and wants to get started.
- scribus1000

Laughing Hyena

BruceTheCat

First post is up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145975.0

I'll also create a OOC section a bit later. We can continue using this for the time being.
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Great Starcry, we have a Cupil for our ship! (sort of)

If you don't want to have to wait for us to get to a point where we can find you, we can always say that you took your human form and applied like everyone else, completely unbeknownst to us that you're actually a slime girl?
- scribus1000

Oreida Wesker

Okay, currently, we have 3 males and 3 females in confirmed characters. I summoned them up on my first post. ^_^
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Katra Alexion

I have never played actual game itself but I would be interested in playing this one.

Dorian Grandale

Hmm, what does it say of me, that I like the slime girl pic better?  ;)

Oreida Wesker

That you like tentacles and wet squishy babes. -nods- Heh. I wonder if we can store things inside her... -eyes shift, poking the slime girl with the wrench-

Edit: Katra! You joined a little too late, but hey, could still do a love triangle if we got an extra dame! If Kaisude is gunna join then we'll have gunner unless you want the role. Would go great with blue stone, water and wind. RIght up your ally.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

BruceTheCat

That sounds fine to me Katra! Just post up your character sheet and I'll get back to you later on more specific details about he world. I'm moving today guys, so I won't be at my computer very much. Though I should be able to post late tonight!

- scribus1000

Dorian Grandale

No probs! I'm just giving some finishing touches to my chara. Will post shortly.