News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking For Naga Rp [M/M]

Started by Kira Deanta, October 05, 2011, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Deanta

So I’ve totally been craving a naga role-play. I’ve gotten really into them for some reason lately.

I don’t really have a plot in mind but it can be rough or a soft role play. It doesn’t matter.

I’d be looking for a person to play the naga. I can play a furrie or human. It doesn’t matter to me. I have experience with both.

Semi-Lit to Literate role-play please. At least two strong, solid paragraphs. My post length really depends on my partner. But I won’t give you less then the minimum I require.

I'm looking for someone to play the dominant role, rather then the submissive when we get to that certain part.

If you’re interested in setting something up, let me know through a note rather then replying in the thread please~
Kira

Makke

Quote from: Kira Deanta on October 05, 2011, 11:08:15 PM
So I’ve totally been craving a naga role-play. I’ve gotten really into them for some reason lately.

I don’t really have a plot in mind but it can be rough or a soft role play. It doesn’t matter.

I’d be looking for a person to play the naga. I can play a furrie or human. It doesn’t matter to me. I have experience with both.

Semi-Lit to Literate role-play please. At least two strong, solid paragraphs. My post length really depends on my partner. But I won’t give you less then the minimum I require.

I'm looking for someone to play the dominant role, rather then the submissive when we get to that certain part.

If you’re interested in setting something up, let me know through a note rather then replying in the thread please~
Kira

If you are still open to this idea, I'd like to have a go. My only requirement is that the characters be switch-hitters as opposed to only dom and sub. If you still feel like it, hit me back in a PM. :)
"Could I have made mistakes? One does not build cities if one is guided by doubt. But can one govern in absolute certainty? I know that my beliefs have elevated me, just as I know that the things I have rejected would have destroyed me. But the city...it is collapsing before my-. Have I become so convinced by my own beliefs that I have stopped seeing the truth?"

Karasu

I'd be up for this if your willing to give me a shot. I do love my nagas
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.