Searching for Roleplay Friends!

Started by timelessmemories, August 27, 2017, 08:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timelessmemories

Why hello there! :) Fair warning. This post will be long!

I'm currently searching for quite a few roleplays to keep me going as I'm new to this site, work has slowed down, my health is better, yada yada...I will confess that Fridays and Mondays I do work and can't reply as fast but otherwise I'm pretty quick to reply now.

I'd love a few literate roleplays but am okay with some easier going ones too. Minimum would be on paragraph (5-6 good sentences) please and as long as the story is moving and you give me quality then I'll be happy.

I really love planning as well and getting to know my roleplay partners so please let me know if you want to keep things strictly roleplay centered. I can do that too. I have no problem planning via PM, discord, or email and will roleplay via thread, PM, email, or Google docs. (If this sentence isn't allowed someone please tell me. IF I read the rules right, it is but I'm also going on about 2 hours of sleep in two days. aha.)

When it comes to male/female roles I can and will play both but prefer the female role unless doubling either in one roleplay or in the form of two separate roleplays. Doubling is one of my favorites!! I will also roleplay mxf, mxm, fxf with mxf as my preference. Again, I'd prefer doubling with one mxf couple and then another of whatever your preference just until I get back into the swing of things.

Smut. It always comes up at some point. I don’t care if smut is in my roleplays. IF you would like smut to be included then just let me know in your first PM or discord message or email (however we’re planning) and we can discuss what’s off the table or you can look in my profile or On/Off's thread. I do prefer story over smut. 80/20, maybe to 60/40.

I will list pairings/fandoms/genres and then plot ideas. The more ** the more I want it. Anything over three and I will love you till the end of time. No joke.

Pairings:

Human X Shapeshifter*****
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen
Prince X Commoner
Prince X Female Captain of the Guard***
Princess X Captain of the guard
Princess X Stableman
Princess X King
Princess X Knight*
Demon X Human**
Demon X Angel
Angel X Human**

Fandoms:
Harry Potter****
Draco x Hermione
Draco x Ginny
Draco x OC
Fred x Hermione**
George X Hermione**
Fred x OC***
George x OC***
Neville x OC
OC x OC***

Lord of the Rings
Naruto
Ouran
Fairy Tail (Have not seen it all the way through yet)
Shadowhunters

Era’s/Types of roleplays:
Arranged Marriage****
Victorian Era
Romance
Thriller/ Horror
Action/Adventure
War’s

Plots (Full disclosure, some of these are from tumblr!):
To end one war:

For this plot it would involve some world building. What I would like to do is have each of us create two countries. One country that would be your main character and one country that would end up being at war with our two main characters. What it is going to be at first is a marriage arrangement. YC, the Prince of your main country and MC, the only Princess of my main country have been put into a marriage arrangement by their fathers to end a long lasting war between our nations. There would be drama, angst, and action for a while just involving our two characters (and others if you want to double up). Further down the road our characters would end up ruling the nations due to some event that causes war to become an issue again between the second countries we set up. If you’re interested in this plot and this didn’t make as much sense just ask. It was easier to describe it in my thoughts then on the computer screen here

A Dying World:

This would involve magical aspects. The world is dying, magic is slowly leaving the world and an evil is spreading causing neighbor to turn on neighbor and nations to go to war. A thousand years in the past there was a prophecy that stated there would be two (or four) people that would save the world when it was most needed. They would have control over magic, better than anyone had in a hundred years and they would be future rulers of the new world once it was saved. Now enter our characters who are those prophesied. They would go through fights, treachery, hard decisions, and evil intent as they learned about themselves, their role in the prophecy, and try to save their world.

Demons Among Us:

Full disclosure: This is from a book I read that I cannot for the life of me remember it’s name because I read it years ago and it just popped into my mind and a plot formed from it. Demons have overrun the world, humankind has been spread out. There are a few cities that are protected with Wards. The Wards have the power to repel the demons that come out only at night but Wards are dangerous, if done incorrectly it means the life of you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors. But what happens when the people stop fearing for their life and start trying to fight back? Our roleplay would be about two (or four) people who don’t want to just live in fear and never go out at night. To rely on hoping the people with their needed food and supplies make it through the harsh traveling conditions is too much when people are dying. It would involve action, hard times, learning, maybe some romance, and adventure.

Mates? No!
Werewolf/Shifter finds a human mate who is less than willing to accept the fact that they are supposed to be the werewolf/shifter’s mate. The only problem is that the bond goes both ways and when they’re separated for an extended period of time the human becomes ill faster than the werewolf/shifter since the werewolf/shifter is an alpha.

Pairings
Vampire/Human. There is a school that has been created where both humans and vampires attend as vampires are widely known about. The point of the school is to help prevent the attacks on humans that result in their deaths by pairing one vampire and one human in a bond. During ‘senior’ year a trial ensues where the vampires choose a human partner for a blood donor and partner for life.

Where’s The Princess?
The Princess hates acting like a Princess and as such sneaks off fairly often to go out to the training fields and fight or just roam around with one of her best friends who is a skilled knight through the commoners in town. One such time her father is killed by his advisor and the princess is only able to escape the immediate area, and avoid a forced marriage to the man who murdered her father, to find x amount of others who were prophesied to help her in bringing down the man who took the throne so she could take her rightful, but never wanted, place on the throne.

Hybrid Souls
A Half Vampire and Human Soul have both been reborn and once upon a time, they were lovers. They’ve been dreaming about one another for years, the half vampire also dreaming about the 3rd soul, one who has been out to harm her for the longest time because he has wanted her. Finally she has appeared before her human love. But will they reconnect and actually accept that they once upon a time loved one another and will their souls, the people they are now acknowledge it?

Collision Course
Wizardry is common and although many possess it, the ones that do do not have much power; a few illumination spells and sparks at most. A few teens are particularly gifted and the tyrannical government is now after them. In order to escape the assassins sent after them the kids must scramble across a post apocalyptic world.

Drawn In
Character A is an introvert that enjoys books and dogs more than people but loves adventure in the form of books until one day she’s sucked into a book, literally, to take the place of the main character. Character B is the main love interest who now has to figure out how to figure out how to woo Character A who just has absolutely no interest.

Maids
Character A is dragged to a maid cafe that he is not interested in by a friend where he then notices character B. Character B is a stubborn woman who is big on following the rules and is not the type of woman who would work there. Upon noticing A she pulls him aside and begs A to keep it a secret. What does A do?

Forced Mates
Characters A and B are werewolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle the fighting and merge the packs as they are the future alpha’s from each. What will they do when they cannot stand one another but the future of their packs rest on them?

Music
Character A is an outspoken guy at school. Character B is a quieter, (when it comes to her music) student who doesn’t bring attention to her studies. Her compositions are always at the top of the music school but no one ever hears her singing. Not until A overhears her after school one day. What does he do?

Pain in my ASS
Prince is a constant thorn, either always carousing with women or never taking a serious interest in the throne, or both and MC is a female guard who is assigned as the captain of the personal guard after an assassination attempt. She is trying to get the PRince to stop being a pain in the ass, but will he listen?

Harry Potter Plots:

Friendship?
:  It’s during 6th year and Dumbledore, in an attempt to foster inter house relations has partnered two people, one male one female, from different houses. They would have to go through dealing with their house differences and fights.

Umbridge, the Bitch!
It’s during 5th year and Umbridge has passed Educational decree 79 which states that all students 5th year and up are going to be paired together in marriages. They will go through personality testing to make sure they’re partnered with someone that would work well with the other. Even if they don’t believe it.

7th year
It’s during 7th year. Our characters would be going through the trials of having to deal with Snape’s reign, the Carrows, and all that it entails.

Founders
Roleplaying the founders as they started their teaching at Hogwarts. This is loose and I don’t have a set plot but I thought it would be fun.

Arranged Marriage
Due to the war there is a massive shortage of wizarding children so the Ministry has set up arranged marriages with the requirement that each married couple has a child within a 3 year timeframe. You could get married to anyone, even someone up to 20 years older or younger than you.

Turn Back Time
My OC ends up being thrown into the past due to a messed up spell, to the Marauders or golden trio era preferably. They recognize (insert character here)  and say said person’s name but then collapse and go unconscious. When they come to they have no memories of said person or themselves other than their name, magic, their house at Hogwarts, and Hogwarts itself.