News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Black by Pearl Jam - i don't get to play anything good at work *grins*  actually, i like this one, so it's all good :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Ixy

Two Ton Boa, "Coming Up From Behind."  Marcy Playground does a great version of this one, too...

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Morkat

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Morkat

Oooh, Bob Marley. I see your Bob Marley and raise you a

Modest Mouse - Float on

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Apple of Eris

Just finished
Muse -Starlight

now playing
Sick Puppies - All The Same
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Morkat

Coburn - We interrupt this program (Jean Claude Ades remix)      ::)

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

love stoned - JT - yeah, i know, i'm obsessed right now, tho...
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

pfffttt... I'm no JT fan, and I warned you about that song  :D

'addicted to love', Robert Palmer

next..

'How Far We've Come', Matchbox 20

Bliss

Sunshine (Go Away Today) - Johnathan Edwards
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ixy

Quote from: Bliss on September 26, 2007, 06:33:04 AM
Sunshine (Go Away Today) - Johnathan Edwards

That's a great one.

"No. 1 Crush," Garbage.  (thanks elandra)

Sherona

Do you like Wieners and Wine. By comedian Rodney cant think of his last name lol.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Morkat

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen