Marvel Apocalypse

Started by apygoos, March 20, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

I'll go with Blink, if possible:

apygoos

TheVillain

Was in the original Apacolypse game as Nightcrawler. If this gets rebooted I'd like to do that again if you don't mind.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

apygoos

entirely possible, villain.

Raen234

If your still open to more people, i would love to jump in on something like this. I love marvel characters, and am currently reading a few of the comics at this moment. :P . Would love to play Deadpool, im very familiar with the character. or really there is a long list of characters that would be fun.
Wheaton's Law - Dont be a dick My O/Os

apygoos

Quote from: Raen234 on March 21, 2014, 02:44:12 AM
If your still open to more people, i would love to jump in on something like this. I love marvel characters, and am currently reading a few of the comics at this moment. :P . Would love to play Deadpool, im very familiar with the character. or really there is a long list of characters that would be fun.
Deadpool would be fine i believe, however, talk all your options into consideration. as i said you will be able to take more characters later, but for now pick out the one you want the most if its available!.

MaiMizzu

If I take a second character... i think I wanna be Sabretooth. Is that weird?
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

apygoos

Quote from: MaiMizzu on March 21, 2014, 04:31:10 AM
If I take a second character... i think I wanna be Sabretooth. Is that weird?
no second characters until the game has started! bad Ash!
can think about them i suppose though.

MaiMizzu

I know! I was just saying!  But now that I think about it.. would sabertooth be a more interesting char for the start of the game? Should I go with him and have danvers as my second? When the game gets goin and all. The fact tbat sabretooth is a lil loopy could be interesting.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

AribethAmkiir

I would agree that Sabertooth would possibly be a more interesting character to play, but knowing how games go around here, Carol would be swooped up very quickly.

Diesel Heart

I think you should play Toad, Mai =P He would be totally 100% more interesting.

Praxis

Hawkeye here if still available.

Also...an original with teleportation powers.

apygoos

Clint is very much available.
infact theres a TON of Avengers, Xmen, and all the in betweens available.

Batman4560

I thought about Ben Reily but Doom is who I am going with.

apygoos

+1 Victor VonDoom
im curious to see what the leader of his own sovereign nation will do this time with the world under siege.

Diesel Heart

Obviously, it's Doom things.

Batman4560

Ya know, team up with the heroes, save the world and then kill a hero. Then get beaten only to reveal it was a Doom bot the entire time. While the Real Doom is trying to merge his mind with the first mutant and become the supreme ruler of the world...again.

Diesel Heart

Neysha

Hmmmm thinking I might join as a strong female type. Titania or Battleaxe or Poundcakes. Oh or maybe Outlaw! At least I narrowed it down!
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

zenpai

I really want to make a Alex Mercer or James Heller type person
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Neysha

Quote from: zenpai on March 22, 2014, 02:59:45 PM
I really want to make a Alex Mercer or James Heller type person

Symbiotes yo!
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Wicked Vixen

I call dibs on Jubilee!!! ;D

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Batman4560

VonDoom

Hm, looks interesting. It is a shame that my namesake has been reserved already, but perhaps someone else may suffice, though I would be all over that if Batman4560 changes his mind.  >:)

Say, Sebastian Shaw or ... Graviton. Especially the latter, since he's quite underused for someone who controls the gravitonic force to a similar extent as Magneto electro-magnetism. I figure if people like Thor or Blue Marvel aren't off-limits, old Franklin Hall might still make the cut, especially as a villainous character. He's certainly too powerful and self-possessed to want to just roll over and submit to Apocalypse.

I figure Graviton might start out having taken control of a territory, setting himself up as a messiah figure of sorts that provides a safe haven as long as people are properly appreciative.  ;D Something that could easily crumble around him during an invasion and set him on a path of petty revenge.

Edit: Oh, point of curiosity - how did Richards die?
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Juggtacular

Sue could have saved him, but she was cheating on him with Namor as usual.