Lost Spirit (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, May 12, 2012, 07:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

A long time ago there used to be two childhood friends, a boy and a girl,  living on neighboring ranches. Their parents loved for them to be friends and they were the best of friends but one day the boy's parents got a job offer far away. The two were separated. Too young to read, write or use a computer or phone the two drifted apart and soon forgot about each other. Many years later the boy's family returns to their ranch. (reason why is negotiable). The two children are nearly grown up by now. In his absence tragedy has struck the girl's family. The girl and her horse had been killed in a rodeo competition by a lone gun man. The motive was never known. Her soul still wanders the ranches and the area outside with her ghostly horse but before he learns of this he actually sees her again. She looked so real, looked so alive. She spoke like she was a live person. Then he is told the truth by his parents. The problem is the girl doesn't know she is dead. She doesn't know how to pass on to the after life. It's up to him to help her and maybe catch up on the time he's missed with her.

Pm me if interested. I really want to do this and am willing to negotiate
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204