Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Summer Session - Characters needed .

Started by Sasha, July 01, 2012, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

Aww thanks Angel Fire - I did it the hard way lol (hmmm...can't figure it out in Photoshop, how about Paint...no....hmmm...Microsoft Editor...ok! then it was all easy from there lol)

I never delete anything like that without saving :)

Perhaps Katie will come onto the scene later in the game...I think I'm looking forward to the playful and bad side of her...

Secretwriter

With dial up, that doesn't help. ;)  It just makes the pics look smaller, but take forever to load still. Thank you though.

Ugh, I gotta go read her bio again...  Or not. I can't find it... lol. *headdesks* Sleep nao? Please?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Angel Fire

I can easily resize photos here in Paint... I have done it many times.  If any of you need help with that, please let me know.

And you are very welcome about my observational skills, Secret.  It really helps to have another set of eyes here out West *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

JuliettaRossi

Aww, I'm sorry...It's actually after the approval I got from Sasha earlier (so it is out of order, but right after her approval on page 2! I just copied and pasted over Katie's profile.  Nothing but the picture has been changed. I hope that helped. Let me know if you need me to make it smaller again (since I know how now lol!)

Angel Fire

I can't speak for the getting ready for bed Secret... but my intuition would be to make the pic smaller, just to be on the safe side *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Secretwriter

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on July 07, 2012, 07:51:32 PM

Perhaps Katie will come onto the scene later in the game...I think I'm looking forward to the playful and bad side of her...

That's who I meant.

In photoshop, it depends on which version you're using, I think. But in 7 and CS3, you right click on the bar above the pic and select image size. Make sure you've got 'constrain proportions' checked so it sizes evenly.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 07, 2012, 08:01:35 PM
I can't speak for the getting ready for bed Secret... but my intuition would be to make the pic smaller, just to be on the safe side *Smiles*

LOL it's only 9 here right now. I'll never live it down if I go to bed now, though I'm sorely tempted.

Angel Fire

Aww... its just after 6 here and the sun is still shining.  I wish that there was more inspiration that I can give you other than saying "Its 5 O'Clock somewhere" lol

Secretwriter

lol. My 5 o'clocks are nonexistent these days. My pillow looks mighty sexy though... *snickers* I might just go pass out anyway.  We should move the extra chatter to the OOC ^.^  here.

Angel Fire

I totally agree.  Playful posting moved over there *Smiles*

Secretwriter

Also would like to point out that more guys are always welcome. *coughs* Just sayin. xD

Drake Valentine

60 replies? O.o

Sorry, I been out and about all day/night, so I finally just redropped back in on here. Sooooo..

Would you like me to edit postie with resize images or...?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Angel Fire

I would say an edit of your original post would be fine, Drake.  That is what others did, including me.  If you need help in resizing your pics, please let me know and I will gladly do that for you here *Smiles*

Sasha

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 07, 2012, 11:33:32 PM
60 replies? O.o

Sorry, I been out and about all day/night, so I finally just redropped back in on here. Sooooo..

Would you like me to edit postie with resize images or...?

Can you tap dance ? Naked maybe ...I mean ...*coughs* ....smiles .

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

TheGlyphstone

Ooh, pick me pick me pick me! *waves hand frantically in the air*

Or I could wave something else frantically in the air. ;D

Secretwriter

Thank you, Drake! I will add you to the wiki here in an hour or so. Glyphstone... That is something I might almost pay to see. :P

TheGlyphstone

Alright. $5.99 to see behind the paywall. :D
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

*Wooooooooooooh!*

No matter how hard I try to put it away, it keeps poking back out.

Secretwriter

TheGlyphstone

Now I just need to think of a character. I considered dusting off Edward, but he's not really suitable for this sort of setting, I need a more light-hearted character to goof off with.

Secretwriter

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on July 08, 2012, 08:42:05 PM
Now I just need to think of a character. I considered dusting off Edward, but he's not really suitable for this sort of setting, I need a more light-hearted character to goof off with.

Cullen? Bah, no we got enough supernatural stuff floating in the air. Don't need a moving disco ball to add a little sparkle. xD   *flees*

Just sayin
For those of you who didn't see that as humorous in any form, that was intended to be a Twilight joke. ;)

TheGlyphstone

Nah, different Edward. Sasha knows who I'm talking about. :)

Sasha

You guys are cracking me up over here . Smirks ......

Indeed though I think  Gyph dances sounds quite interesting . Can't wait to see your character .  Smiles .

Sasha

Okay moved over the approved new characters .....and placed them into the current guest ...or employee thread as required . Will double check to make sure I got all of them .

We could still use ...the following :

Bartenders
Security Guards
Maid

Of course more guest members are always welcomed ......smiles .

DarkNevaeh

Character Name: Kirkwell Xander Vazquez ('Kix')
  Played By: DarkNevaeh

Employee Position: Bartender, Piano Man
  Employee:  Just Hired
  Dorm Room:  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference: Hetero
  Description :
   -Height: 5’11”
   -Weight: 175lbs
   -Build:  Slim/some muscle definition around his arms
   -Eyes: Hazel
   -Hair: Dark Brown (is known to dye it at times)

Character Personality: Kix is a relaxed, smiling kind of person.  He enjoys in engaging conversations about nearly anything...and if he could tie it back to one of his geek or nerd type interests, he would. He likes to hang out, show people new music, and is always curious to hear about new drinks and adding them to his repertoire.

Hobbies - Interests:
  -Mixology,
  -Video Games,
  -All kinds of music,
  -Tarot cards,
  -saturday morning cartoons,
  -anime,
  -sci-fi
  -Geek/Nerd stuff...

Background information: Kirkwell Xander Vadquez was born to his Puerto Rican father and Irish mother...and of course Mother named him.  Born in Florida, Kirkwell grew up in Orlando where nerdom wasn't exactly looked down upon.  It didn't help that Dad was big into Star Wars and Mom enjoyed a healthy dose of comic books. 

Nicknamed Kix in middle school, the young geek would get into a healthy amount of music thanks to the 90's being what they were.  He was introduced to a lot of oldies as well as House and Club music.  He found he enjoyed them all and in the 6th grade began to learn the piano.  His mother wanted culture among the geek, said it was good to be well rounded.  So he learned to play all of his favorite songs on the piano and by hish school, had a keyboard that he would carry in his car. 

After graduation, Kix started going to a community college, but didn't like the atmosphere, nor the academic things he was taking.  He began to neglect his school work during the second year of school and ended up going to a bunch of parties.  During one such party, he met a bartender named Mary Anne.  He enjoyed her various tattoos...and enjoyed even more her tricks with bottles in her hands.  She spoke to him about bar tending school and how she made a lot of money what with all of the clubs and bars in orlando.  After a nice make out session, he took her number and they would talk about it for another week.  He would leave the community college and go to bartending school, with Mary Anne teaching him extra stuff on the side...while they dated.

After graduation, things had seemed well.  Mary Anne and Kix had been together until he had turned 22.  Moving in together, they were working at a prominent club downtown...when the unthinkable happened.  During a car ride north to Jacksonville to visit family, Mary Anne was in a car accident.  She died instantly...but Kix's world was shattered.  For the next year, he would go through the cycle, but his friends and family knew he was in trouble. On his 24th birthday, they dragged Kix out and took him form club to club, until he was drunk and talking.  He made many toasts to Mary Anne that night and spoke with family, friends, both his and hers and they all consoled each other.  A running Irish Wake if you would. 

Finally out of his funk, Kix looked forward and began to look for something new in his life.  He heard about the Lodge from a friend who had found information on it on the internet.  Putting in his application, he was hired to be the bartender and the occasional Piano Man.  As this took him away from everything he had known all of his life, he looked forward to his adventure, knowing that this was what she wanted for him.