Quills flavors of the month, what does she crave right now (F for M)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 07, 2013, 03:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

The Obsession

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Liliana Park was normal pretty twenty year old girl living in New York, she worked in a nice little antique shop with a kind elderly couple, owned a nice little flat in Manhatten and was considering college to be antique authenticator. She lived a fairly nice and normal life... or so she thought...

Who knew the local youngest millionaire had been watching her every time she walked to and from work or wherever else she had to go within Manhatten, she certainly didn't.  Liliana also would have never guessed the obsession would take a step further to the young man fancying himself in love with her, going so far as to sending her anonymous love letter and flowers.

Liliana never believed the love letters could mean anything dangerous until she found herself abducted on the streets one evening while walking home, waking up then to find herself with her wrists and ankles bound as she lay upon the most comfortable sofa she'd ever felt before.

She learns the young man had her kidnapped and brought to his home to make her his wife... whether she wanted it or not...

(This can be made supernatural if my partners enjoys that stuff as I do, like the guy being a vampire or something. Just uh, no sparkling, I hate Twilight)

Return of the prince- A Hellboy romance

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I was doing this with someone, but they up and poofed, I love the idea too much to just forget about it. So I am seeking to find someone whom loves Hellboy and Prince Nuada as much as I do. I'd like to find someone that has seen the second movie enough to get a really good feel for the elven prince.

Here is the storyline.

A/U
Prince Nuada and Princess Nuala did not die, Red beat Nuada, Liz destroyed the crown and Nuada ran off while Nuala returned with the group back to the BRPD

19 years after the defeat of the Golden Army, Red and his family continue with the BRPD, their children are fully grown and the organization under new much more agreeable management.
However, chaos strikes a new organization of terror arises and has Red's daughter Usagi abducted in the middle of the night, to be used as bait for her father.

Though matters get even more confused for the half demon when an silvery blonde haired male elf 'rescues' her... why worse? The prince decides that Agent Hellboy is incapable of properly protecting his lovely daughter and takes upon himself to 'keep her safe' while the new menace is about, leaving Usagi abducted for the second time in one night.

Though Nuada craves vengeance upon Red, he cannot deny what the demon's beautiful and feisty daughter makes him feel...

What will happen?

Offered role: Prince Nuada

Pairing is Prince Nuada and Usagi.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

It would be great if I can find someone primarily active from 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM, that's when I am most active.

LamentingQuill

The World of Warcraft craving has been taken, so it is no longer available.