Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

And you are insanely gorgeous! Congratulations, Bubblee pooh! So is the carrrzy world of E treating you?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

thank you..*blushes*.."whispers..It's all good. ^^ lurking around at the sections and so on~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Have you lurked around a certain someone who's been dying to show you what he can really do?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

hhmm.I don't know about that yet.*leans closer to whisper* I am still trying to figure things out,tho'..I missed you.~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
-huggles his sweet bubblee pooh-
Aww..I've missed you too, sweetie!
-and kisses-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

I have to be..otherwise people will think I'm nothing but a well, you know :p
Moments of Sanity

doom29169

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

* I love your taste in Art, Luis Royo is the best.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

Mmmmm... I love your whispering voice... Don't forget... I am a painter of words...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Azrael Annavianna

Your a painter of words, but I am a sculptor of the heart.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

grayfoxz

Bubbles

shh! Hey..*chuckles a little and points to your heat* You look nice with that.~
A/AO/O's

grayfoxz

Bubbles

psstt!*whispers more closer* you..got something at your lips...*reaches slowly with my finger*
A/AO/O's

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Bubbles

nya...I..am ?*giggles* shh,trying to do something*chuckles badly*
-hugs back~
A/AO/O's

grayfoxz

*huggs bubbles as well* Hey xandi, don't hogg her :P

Bubbles

Quote from: grayfoxz on September 15, 2010, 04:02:23 PM
*huggs bubbles as well* Hey xandi, don't hogg her :P

nyyuu!! .m.m *huggles Gray back* hey,shh..I can still see some choco over here.!
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

grayfoxz

If it's on my face?? then I only share with bubbles  :P

Bubbles

Quote from: grayfoxz on September 15, 2010, 04:25:28 PM
If it's on my face?? then I only share with bubbles  :P
hihi gigles*approaches more and wipes it slowly with my index finger from your lower lip.. xD

Luci@ nyaa..! *whispers"your hair is messy..~
A/AO/O's

doom29169