Holiday Traditions.. What is yours??

Started by Kimbersqk, December 25, 2010, 01:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hello everybody! I'm curious.. What is one (or many) of your family holiday tradition(s)? I realize every family has something special they do. What is yours?

Between my family and myself, we have several. I always create a kickin gingerbread house, train, tree or something of gingerbread that mother buys me for my belated birthday present. We always bake different goodies: almond bark pretzels, Christmas cookies and popcorn crunch.

That is a little about my family and myself on Christmas time. Hope you enjoy. I am curious to see what everybody else does... :o)  By the way.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Kimbersqk

Silly me.. I almost forgot the best part.. The holiday punch with pineapple juice, orange sherburt and Ginger Ale. It is a HIT with anybody who has had it. Oh yeah.. for the adults.. putting a little vodka in it gives a little kick.  ;)
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

RolandDragoon

We watch "Year with out a Santa Claus" every year. Kinda odd seeing as it's never happen lol, but the music is what keeps us coming back ha ha.