looking for a role play partner who enjoys modern day setting transformation

Started by ssgirl580, November 30, 2012, 03:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssgirl580

hello all, I'm Chris. I'm new here and just found out today that I've been approved so yah me lol. I've filled out a little bit of my ons & offs to give a bit of a clue as to what I like to do. I'm pretty experienced in role playing but I also know that I have a lot of room for growth. Some of the favorite aspects to my role plays are as follows: WG, TG, M2BBW, M2SSBBW, growth, domination, IQ/mental/personality change, amazon/giantess, muscle/strength growth, fat transference, role reversal, revenge, life swapping, body swapping, trait swapping, dark or unhappy endings for at least one of the characters but happy endings are ok too, age progression, age regression (no lower than 16 or 18), breast expansion, humiliation, sissyfication, feminization, 24/7 TPE, race change, chasity belt, butt plugs, collering, Mistress/slave and then last but not least any use of magic or science as the source of the transformation or change. I'm sure there are a few I'm still leaving out but as you can see there are a lot of different fetishes or likes that I have that I believe can make a great story and rp. <snip>

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris