The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Is completely handsome, smart, secure in his masculinity, and sexy.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

SummerWhispers

Is dressed today, like she belongs on my beach. :D

Autumn52

Is a beauty beyond compare

SummerWhispers

*breaks out in hyena laugh* Is my fav redhead, and dresses like me, often.

Endorphin

Is amusing me with her hyena laugh.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

SummerWhispers

Would be very amused by that laugh, but often it does embarrass its owner.

Endorphin

Should do it, just for me.  ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

SummerWhispers

No reserve it for those I have known for a bit, others would after hearing it, avoid me, so as to not have to hear it again, it grates on most folks nerves.

Mr Bigglesworth

Intrigues me - now I want to hear her laugh.

Endorphin

LMAO

Amuses me with his addition.

SummerWhispers

Me and Xandi also giggle snort, which with my laugh makes us laugh even more when on yahoo im, so it becomes a laugh session.

Endorphin

Is probably cute when she is gigglesnorting and laughing like a hyena. lol

Adammair

Autumn52

doesn't need clothes since I need to molest him

Adammair

...is my fav hot, sexy redhead, and I would let her molest me all day and all night long.

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

TheLegionary

makes me want to be a sinfull man

Undeniable Sin

Makes me want to be a good girl and show him how to be bad!

Adammair

...makes me Undeniably excited. ;)

Undeniable Sin

TheLegionary

should extend the invitation to me too

Undeniable Sin

TheLegionary

has just made a more interesting proposal.