Many varying plots (M/M, F/F, and M/F)

Started by MajykRider, June 30, 2011, 12:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajykRider

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, so it would be great to try and find some people to roleplay with. I don't mind if you play male and your female, or vice versa - as long as you portray the character well, I'm happy.

When it comes to kinks, I'm open to pretty much anything, minus the normal stuff which no one likes, such as scat, watersports, underage... you get the idea. I absolutely love romance - if you're sensual and seductive, but slow and loving too, I will absolutely adore you. Don't read any further - PM me!

When it comes to M/M and F/F though, I usually like something a little rougher. I will only play as a dominant possibly in an M/M pairing - I'd rather play submissive though. I will *only* play submissive in an F/F relationship - sorry! It's just the way I roll.

Next to my writing style. I can do average posts - three or so paragraphs, nicely, if my partner does the same. I am not one usually for long winded replies - I don't have the time and patience to write them, and somehow manage to write a novel with only one character. If you're in to that, thats cool, but just be warned you'll probably get five decent paragraphs back, maximum.

I have three main characters I use. Iorath Conway is a switch - a dominant in M/F pairings, but can go either way in M/M. Sophie Rose Ashwood is submissive, as is Vladislav Ruskinova. I'll be updating this post with their personalities and such as soon as I can find a picture to match to them!

Right, down to the ideas, which I'm sure will probably not interest most people, but have a peek anyways.

*** means I will adore you forever if you do this with me.
** means I'm craving it.
* means I have an idea for it.
If I have *** or ** with a / after it and an *, it means I adore/crave it and have an idea for it ;)

Fandoms
Torchwood ***/* (If someone will play Jack... = <3)
Scrubs
The Inheritance Cycle/Brisingr
Alex Rider (As an adult, though)
Troy *** (Just watching it at the moment - playing Achilles almost gets you as high as Jack Harkness on my list :D)

Settings
Medieval **/*
Modern
Fantasy **
Alternate world ***/*

I am always open to ideas - this is just a rough sketch of what I'm looking for.

Hope to talk to you all soon!
Majyk x

MajykRider