~The Yearning's of Adonis~ [Saviors] (Seeking 2 female, one male)

Started by Adonis, November 07, 2010, 04:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Due to recent disappearances, I'm seeking two more females, and possibly another female to fill out a group game I was/am running.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86672.0

The story itself starts out with a group of college kids, all living together in one large, multi-level apartment (Think a three story loft). It will progress into several settings, from college campus, to a darker, more gothic setting, to apocalyptic, and finally, the post apocalypse.

The game itself is very, very intricate, richly decorated with pictures and descriptions, and suited to those who enjoy more than a one-liner, leading to a quick fuck. I.e., this is a long-term story-type RP, focusing more on plot than being sex driven. Saviors will adhere to a very *very* loose system, used more as a reference for myself to okay certain actions. It's more of a check and balance system to keep things realistic, due to the fact that this game allows for such an extreme amount of creation.

The only thing that I really keep somewhat of a  reign on at this point is certain fantastic things that will happen a bit later. There is NO set listing of what you can do with what your character possess, I leave that up to your imagination. HOWEVER - If you choose to abuse the freedom I allow - it does have consequences. I.e, lifting a car with your mind and throwing it through a building because you haven't gotten your way with me? There's a very good chance I may remove a limb from your pretty little creation  ;)

The only character requirements I make of you at the moment of creation, is that they be ages 18-21 (due to the college setting, as well as developments that will happen at certain ages/times, and that they all attend the same college. The college itself is fictitious in location as well as visually. Yes, there is a college named "University of St. Francis", but it seems there is one for just about every major saint already :p
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive