Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Which reminds me, photo's are strictly photo's, no drawn images.  I'm thinking the actual description for the wolfed out form will be all written. 

I'm working on the character sheet now.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

helvorn

Quote from: eBadger on September 18, 2013, 07:43:09 PM
Will do, those are more interesting to play anyhow...I'll look around and see if I can find a decent pic to work from.

And more dangerous and masterful!

undisclosedtoyou

GM Notice
Character thread is done!  You can find it --> here

And with this, you all will notice that I've classified the game under the Bondage: Small Group games category.  This and all other important game links can be found in the first post of this thread.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Two characters have been approved,  Elaine Lorkin and Aidan Argent.  Congratulations!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

helvorn

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

eBadger

Quote from: helvorn on September 19, 2013, 04:27:17 PM
No to get bit, turned and taken!

Especially that last part! 

Speaking of, can I request we use the Extreme forum instead, considering the potential for violence and gore, and dirty girls like Helvorn who don't limit their rutting to the pretty forms.... *grins*

undisclosedtoyou

A Mini GM Notice

I'd be okay with moving things to extreme, if it's alright with everyone else.  So let me know here, or via PM if you do have an aversion to this idea.  If I get nobody telling me they don't like it, I'll be moving the thread.  You all have a week to let me know.  And if you are okay with it, feel free to not PM, I'll just take your silence as agreement.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

GM Notice

As of right now, all the wolfed out forms will be the ultra ugly shift, no full on wolves.  I know it's possible in the show, but so far, I only know of Talia Hale being able to do it, and she was a special case.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

Hey Jet, your girl has been approved!  If your Stiles get's approved to, which one would you prefer to be your main character, and which would you prefer to be your NPC, or character-on-the-back-burner-until-second-characters-are-approved?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

Hmmmmmmm. Honestly, I think I'll keep her on the back burner for now. Especially since (as of right now) the females probably outnumber the males.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

Okay, I'll definitely keep that in mind Jet! XD

Speaking of which, we do need more guys, I'll make a note of it on the title first post.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

helvorn

Extreme is fine with me given who is stalking my character and what his plans are...

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

Extreme is fine with me as well! As long as no one poops or pees on me. Yuuuuuuuuuuck. :P
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 19, 2013, 11:44:34 PM
Extreme is fine with me as well! As long as no one poops or pees on me. Yuuuuuuuuuuck. :P

Yeahh, I'll make sure not to do that to your character! >>

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 20, 2013, 12:05:59 AM
Yeahh, I'll make sure not to do that to your character! >>

Thank you! It is appreciated. XD I mean, I'm flattered if someone did want to pee on them, but, uh... I would rather they didn't.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

I'll be setting up an OOC thread, so conversations like this can continue.  Lol XD

I'll be putting it in Bon, until the end of the week comes, and if I still haven't gotten any objections to moving it to Extreme, I'll do a mass move of the threads.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

eBadger

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 20, 2013, 12:10:43 AM
Thank you! It is appreciated. XD I mean, I'm flattered if someone did want to pee on them, but, uh... I would rather they didn't.
Ha!  Although that sums up my view on all my offs as well...and of course, whatever the section, ons and offs should be observed. 

Will be interesting to see Stiles reinterpreted! 

undisclosedtoyou

Which reminds me!  You all can still submit characters sheet's for Stiles, and I'll let you guys know who get's him.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

eBadger

NP, although I tend to enjoy non-canon characters more anyhow. 

You mentioned no full wolves, which is fine, but are we limited to the fanged lumberjack look, or can we shift to something more dramatic and inhuman

I ask 'cause the first is still very recognizable, while the second might allow us to be seen doing werewolfy crap but not identified as hunter fodder. 

undisclosedtoyou

The only changed werewolf form that was more dramatic and inhuman, in the show, that I've seen, have been by the big bads, which to my count, have been twice.  It seems that the fanged lumberjack look is the norm; so we'll be going with that for now.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's