Orgy! {Male and Female Characters May Apply}

Started by Westal, January 15, 2012, 05:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westal

Well, the invitation was for the weekend, and the first day will likely take up about 20 pages. I'm wondering if the following days should have a fresh thread.
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Moon Hound Hati

I see. That would be one way to avoid possible complications that a single thread would create.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AribethAmkiir

I'd be happier if the threads were divided into locations.  Outside Pool/Sauna, Lounge area, Upstairs Bedrooms.  I think that would cover everything.  That way those of us in a slower posting group don't have to back track through pages to find the last post relevant to our characters and there's also the possibility of having all the posts a player is responding to on the same page versus multiple pages.  Especially if we continue to add characters. 

Westal

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on February 08, 2012, 06:35:52 PM
I'd be happier if the threads were divided into locations.  Outside Pool/Sauna, Lounge area, Upstairs Bedrooms.  I think that would cover everything.  That way those of us in a slower posting group don't have to back track through pages to find the last post relevant to our characters and there's also the possibility of having all the posts a player is responding to on the same page versus multiple pages.  Especially if we continue to add characters.

That sounds like it could work, especially now that each area is consistently occupied.

I'll try to work on setting up each thread with a pic of some kind, and link them from the OOC thread.

If we do that, should we not bother separating the days of the weekend?

ON's and OFF's

Hotaru37

If we do it that way we could always add what day it is into our post maybe along with what time of day it is like morning, afternoon, or evening?  Just a suggestion.   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Flaming

I think that we should drop the time frame, so many players is already hard to keep that in check, different treads would make it even worse. What happen when a character that has spent in an area 2 hours and then walks in a room where is the day after, or worse the day before?
Besides, I don't think it makes any difference, keep the mansion open, like a never ending orgy. Is far more easy to have people drop time references than make any sense in time traveling.

More over, when we hit 1000 post isn't this going to the big group board? That has a different handling, with different tread as well (I think...)

Westal

I've been juggling the idea of killing the weekend idea. Just go as long as it goes. There are bedrooms if a character is realistically exhausted and needs a power nap (ha).

Never having been a part of, much less moderating, a thread with 1000+ posts, I have no idea how to move the thread to the big group board. Or would we have to start fresh?

ON's and OFF's

Flaming

Here the rules, when 1000 IC post have been reached you ask the staff.
For small groups there is the option to have different tread but you have to name them properly.

Westal

ok, so we're less than halfway there? I see 424 posts?

ON's and OFF's

Flaming

Seems so, we can still split treads though, just be sure to read the instructions : )

Westal

you apparently have not read the script under my avatar!!

Just kidding, of course.

ON's and OFF's

Flaming

I must confess I hadn't : )
feel free to go on, but don't complain after : )

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Capone

I actually like the idea of separate days, though not in separate threads. Just let everyone know that the end of a day is fast approaching so they can finish their character's say up and then start anew. It could give people a chance to roleplay some non-sex interactions. I mean, orgy is great, but variety is the spice of life.

Moon Hound Hati

I agree with Capone. It's also a nice way for people who are currently unable to advance if their current partner is delayed or had to go on hiatus for some reason to get back into the fray.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Sarah Morgan

I'm know I'm super late in getting in on this thread, but between having computer problems and being sick with a stomach bug recently, I was lax in actually *looking* at this thread, to discover we had a whole new OOC and story thread.  Needless to say, I'm super behind in reading, but was wondering if there's still room for characters.  I was planning on using my character from the previous thread, even though she didn't do much but get there before the thread kind of died out.  Assuming I can find her info in the old group interest thread, I'll go ahead and post it here, but I wanted to voice my interest now, in case it takes me a bit of trolling to find the info I'm after.

Sarah Morgan

Name: Rachel Grant
Height: 5'6
Eye Color: Green.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Nationality: American.
Speaking Accent: West Coast.
Ons: Oral, both giving and receiving, light bondage, no whips or anything that would give real pain. 
Offs: Scat/urine,  or other things that should stay in a toilet, excessive pain, bestiality, the usual extreme stuff.

I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Both.

Rachel Grant

Saerys

Haha, this is what comes of lurking...

Are you still accepting? It'd be a little awkward to walk into an orgy halfway through, but this looks really intriguing...

Flaming

@Saerys & Sara Morgan
Right now the game is proceeding a little slow and the female characters outnumber the little boys.
I'll try to figure out what's happening and figure out if we are accepting new players, hold on, please

*pushes play on the jingles machine*

Chaeronea

Finally had my membership approved, so now I can actually post. Just checking is there room for another male character?

Westal

According to our current poll, we're no longer taking characters for this game.

You'll be on the mailing list if and when we finish this one and go for a third one, though.

ON's and OFF's

Miyu

awwww I was going to ask the same thing x-x ok well have fun