Celebrity Crush

Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 03, 2012, 10:54:03 PM
He is very sexy!!! *grins* Oh...and thank you for saying how much you like the new avi! *hugs and kisses*

Hehe, de nada, honeybee.. the image begs for such attentions -hugs, giving the lovely lady a loud, playful smooch-

Tim ain't no slouch either!
"I may be a real bad boy.. Awe, but baby I'm a real good man." That line makes my insides quiver every time ;)
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

MasterMischief

Just wanted to share a new picture of one of my favorites.

Sophyta

Jennifer Tilly

(I'm not commenting on that one...)
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

WyldRanger

Lzzy Hale (of Halestorm) & Amy Lee (of Evanescence)

Adammair

Quote from: MasterMischief on September 05, 2012, 10:36:21 AM
Just wanted to share a new picture of one of my favorites.

*drops dead of a heart attack from pure "gorgeous overload" *

SummerWhispers

Not sure of name, I am not sure he needs one.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 08, 2012, 02:49:16 PM
ADRIANA LIMA

I second that! I have noooooo idea who this beauty is.. but damn! It's time I find out! *pounces on Diamond's neck as he passes by.. giving her a swift pop on that luscious bottom* And that.. is just.. for being luscious.  >:)
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mordred on September 08, 2012, 06:19:21 PM
I second that! I have noooooo idea who this beauty is.. but damn! It's time I find out! *pounces on Diamond's neck as he passes by.. giving her a swift pop on that luscious bottom* And that.. is just.. for being luscious.  >:)
-grins, his light spank eliciting a playful squeak- Beyond her being my favorite Victoria's Secret model.. I couldn't tell you what all she's done :P But she sure.. sure is pretty.
Van Halen - Tattoo

BiTheWay

My sexy Irish, loving, handsome, happy go lucky, Niall Horan! XD

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gladiator0161

lol, omg that picture of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic is hilarious! I love Laura Vandervoort and Grace Park, they're so sexy *drools*.

Tom Welling I have to admit is a nice looking man but, I like him for his role of Clark Kent in Smallville. He gained back a little more respect for Superman from me because of how he played that part. :)

diamonedsky

This man.. oooohh this man.. He is the longest running celebrity crush I've ever had.. others, I've easily fallen in and out of lust for.. but this one? Never shall I stop loving him.

Maybe it's that Scottish accent..
Maybe it's his personality..
Maybe it's those rugged good looks..
Maybe it's his smile, or that super sexy way he talks out of the side of his mouth..

Whatever it is, he's got a lot of it.

Sometimes I just wanna say, "Dude, shelve the sex appeal for a while and give my lady parts a break." But then he'll speak or smirk, and I'll immediately change my mind. "Don't listen to me, I'm silly.. I didn't know what I was saying. You go ahead, do your thing.. don't mind me, I'll just be in the corner drooling and swooning.

..And if you happen to hear a moan, don't be alarmed
."

Gerard "Mmmm.. that super sexy hot guy diamond's always daydreaming about" Butler

Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

*giggles and snuggles her sparkly friend* Uh, uh, uhhh..little friend..it is I who've had a crush on him for much longer..*blushes her friends favorite shade of red* trust me. I know this. Yes, he is..oh, so super duper, to infinity, sexy...*sighs*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

diamonedsky

Quote from: Eithne on October 06, 2012, 06:35:47 PM
*giggles and snuggles her sparkly friend* Uh, uh, uhhh..little friend..it is I who've had a crush on him for much longer..*blushes her friends favorite shade of red* trust me. I know this. Yes, he is..oh, so super duper, to infinity, sexy...*sighs*

-giggles and blows her a kiss, a few sparklies that had been on her palm being whisked away and carried to Little Red's warm cheek-

There's no way you've been crushing longer :P But no need.. for in this instance, and this instance alone.. and only cause it's you.. I'll be willing to share ;)
Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

Quote from: diamonedsky on October 06, 2012, 06:49:49 PM
-giggles and blows her a kiss, a few sparklies that had been on her palm being whisked away and carried to Little Red's warm cheek-

There's no way you've been crushing longer :P But no need.. for in this instance, and this instance alone.. and only cause it's you.. I'll be willing to share ;)

*bounces and claps hands with a giggle then blushes and stills* Well, then..hm..sooo not arguing the time thing, But, since you are being so generous my Sparkly One, I should share too..*sees her friend's bet and raises it..ok..calls it*  :P

(I believe that I've been following this one's career about as long as Mr. Butler's.)

Accent, check..ok, Aussie, instead, but..yum.
Rugged good looks, check.
Sexy smile, check....
..personality? Hm..alright, you got me there Sparkly One, but, if you're into bad boys. Double yum.  O:)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

diamonedsky

^ Oh, dear me, that is one fine fellow indeed. I love me some Crowe, darlin' -grins-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Naomi75

Hello! My celebrity crushes are:

Joe Manganiello
Tyrese
Shemar Moore
Jason Stratham
The Undertaker O.o Yeah I'm a fan of Big Evil no lie. :D

diamonedsky

In honor of Little Red, and because we both thought he needed to be added, whether previously mentioned or not...

David Grohl, who -- be it Nirvana or Foo Fighters -- will always be hot
-does the Wayne's World bow-

Van Halen - Tattoo

Geeklet

You know, Im sure plenty of people with disagree with me on this, but ive always had a thing for CM Punk...

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't include Joan Jett in my list of crushes.

SummerWhispers

Outsider

Amy Lee
My one and only celeb crush.

PrincessStarShine

I'd do anything to make him mine. No lie.

LunaRenSelene

I have at least two at the moment.  One of my celebrity crushes is Dusan Dukic, who played the reaper on Season 2 of the Syfy channel show Being Human.  The second crush is Alexander Skarsgard, who plays Eric Northman on HBO's True Blood.
"Cognito Ergo Nom...I think therefore I nom."

O/O's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156229.0

diamonedsky

Helena Bonham Carter
because, yeah

Van Halen - Tattoo

Naiah

Dont judge :(