Thank you Elliquiy!

Started by Krysia, May 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia

I think it’s about time someone stepped up and said this. I know people don’t get to say it often enough to those who actually make a difference in their lives. I want to take this opportunity to thank the staff of Elliquiy for the job that they do keeping the site running as smooth as it does.

To the gods and goddesses: HairyHeretic, Vekseid, Bliss, Maeven, Trieste, Valerian & Caeli. I want to thank you for the hard work you do keeping the site running. You’ve answered questions when I had problems and you were there when I needed answers. I know I don’t interact with all of you but that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve the thanks for what you do.

To the mentors: Alexander, Ashleebabe, cattycutie, Corinthi, Dashenka, daylily, Dreamweaver, Emmaline, Fragile Dreams, HPDDJ, Kyrsa, Lilias, Marguerite, Mithlomwen, Nanoki, Neroon, Pixilicious, Saffron, Sho,  & The Golden Touch.
You help all of us by keeping us sane. You’re always there and up for a chit chat no matter what the subject. I’ve always seen the mentors go in and talk with the new people in their threads. You made me feel welcome when I first joined and put up with my crazy questions. Thank you for being there even if I haven’t had the pleasure of talking to all of you. You and the gods/goddesses are the back bone of this site.

To the members: With out you it would just be a handful of people doing what they enjoy. The lovely work that comes out of every talented person on this site is a joy to read, see, or hear. I’ve never in my life met a group of people who were as kind and welcoming as the people on Elliquiy. It really does feel like a family to me even if we don’t get together for a huge family barbeque.

The things I’ve seen and done on this site have helped me to improve my writing level, I’m not perfect but it’s getting better. Helped improved confidence in the things I love to do. I’ve seen people be a shoulder to cry on or a partner to laugh with. I’ve seen people form bonds closer then people who have known each other for years. That’s not to say I haven’t seen a few spats here and there, but what family doesn’t? After all there is fun in dysfunctional.

I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I love being a member of Elliquiy! Through the good times and bad times the site and its people will always be apart of my life. Thank you for opening your arms and welcoming me as a sister and a daughter.

Greenthorn

Forgot a siren...Bishrook  ;)

Unless she stepped down?

Bayne

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 22, 2009, 01:49:34 PM
Forgot a siren...Bishrook  ;)

Unless she stepped down?

I don't think it matters who she forgot, the thought and thank yous are still there.

Thank you to the staff and members of E for all the hard work you do.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Bayne on May 22, 2009, 02:16:09 PM
I don't think it matters who she forgot, the thought and thank yous are still there.

Thank you to the staff and members of E for all the hard work you do.

Actually, forgetting one person does matter...because everyone matters.

Vekseid

I don't think the intent was to slight anyone, but rather build positive feelings. I've thanked Bishrook before for her assistance at Elliquiy, so I'll do it again here.

Thank you Bishrook : )

I would also like to thank the ex-staff and ex-mentors. That includes Elandra, Airindel, and of course you too GT :-p

Xillen

That's the danger of calling specific names, overlooking people ::)

Alexander

Im sure we can all agree that overlooking ANYONE was unintentional. So to anyone Not mentioned, a Big thank you as well as all of those that were. :)

Everyone here makes this place what it is, And to everyone that comes here day to day to do what they enjoy, and to all that work to make sure this stays a lovely place to spend our time, Thank ya all!

*Hugs Kyrsia for making this Blog*

Pixilicious

*hugs Krysia and gives her lots and lots of chocolate* Awesome blog, sweetie! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

cattycutie

That's brilliant, and you're SO right.

I know I don't say thank you enough. So thank you to absolutely everyone that makes E what it is. A huge (and rapidly growing) family.

And thanks Krysia for saying what I should have done ages ago. And should in the future also :P
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Doktor Sleepless

Great post, thanks for saying what we all think!

Quote from: Krysia Angel on May 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PMa huge family barbeque.

Now, wouldn't that rock? :)

Miaaaaaah

Yeah, I'll sign this Thank You-card! Only been approved about a week now and addicted already. It's great to have pushers like E!

Thanks!
My RP requests! - My ONs & OFFs
I will not answer 1 sentence PMs.

Autumn Sativus

Love you all!
~Saffron

(XD I probably actually would sign the card that way.)

A great blog, Krysia. We all need to thank each other sometimes, just for being around. I have my Cuddle thread, where I've thanked all of the staff and volunteers, past, present, and future, for everything that they do to keep Elliquiy running, and running smoothly at that.

And of course everyone deserves a thank you just for being a part of the community, for making it exactly what it is. I'm glad I found this place, no idea where I'd be without it now. xD
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Gunslinger

Krysia

I think this Blog needs a bump!

Obviously I want to still thank people and the names of have changed. So a big thank you once again to the Gods, Goddesses, Lady Mentors, Liege Mentors, Lord Mentors, Satyrs, and Sirens.