New and Redone. Modern Ideas (looking for male characters)

Started by Samantha, April 29, 2010, 01:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I'd first like to start this off with saying I took some time away from writing on E due to life... and I've really missed it! I have been writing and roleplaying for over 10 years, it is something I love however as life happened I found myself with less and less time to do the things I enjoy. That being said- I am so excited that you've taken time to look at my ideas.

I suggest looking at my O/O's for a sense of my writing style and desires. Can't wait to hear from you!

365 Days

Themes: Kidnapping | Forced Love | Dom/Kink | Rival Mob | Jealousy | Teasing female lead

After the unexpected death of his father, your character must take over the family business. After living extravagantly for years, he is used to getting what he wants, when he wants it. As a young mafia boss he has the power to take everything, women, cars, money, toys, you name it.

My character's on a dream vacation, and with her boyfriend being more distant than ever, when he disappears for the night she decides to enjoy herself at a nearby club. With the encouragement of her friend, men buy them drinks and she gets a little flirty. When she doesn't go home with your character, he decides she must be his.

The when and how is all open for discussion, but eventually he decides to kidnap her, giving her 365 days to fall in love with him (again, his reasoning why is up to you). There's some room for discussion—He could tell her that he won't force her to have sex with him, while aggressively teasing/ toying with her, or there could be some more non-con elements.

But she is fiercely independent and fights back, even eventually teases him to see how far she can push his limits. This could go into her teasing the wrong person and having a rival mafia boss getting into the picture, or it could focus more on your character's reaction/ jealousy.

This is an idea based off a novel with so many ideas that I think would be fun to incorporate into a story. Again, this is just a base idea and I'm open to your thoughts for characters and plot points and am open to making it more or less vanilla or extreme depending on what you're interested in.

One in a Million
A very basic idea in mind. Girl has issues (recently divorced or something) and decides she needs a getaway, goes somewhere remote to get away from the city. Comes across a man who prefers to keep to himself, he lives out in the middle of nowhere (possible reason why is he a former military member and doesn't like being around people or noises, perhaps some PTSD or something). We can figure out where to go, but I'm thinking there's some instant attraction or something that brings them together. I'd love to flesh this out quite a bit and do view it (currently) as having A LOT of sexual tension and scenes.

I Keep Running Away
   A bad situation keeps her there, but finally she’s had enough, its time to leave. When she finally does, she makes her way to a new town, a new place for her to start over, where she can just be herself. A new stranger comes into the picture, he seems sweet, funny, and best of all, he takes her mind from her past. They form a relationship, its beyond anything that she ever hoped for, but because of her past, trials lie ahead for the pair. I can think of a couple ways to go with this... One  would be that the past comes back, this would be the person she ran from, and threatens their relationship. The second way would be that this person isn’t who they appear to be, the past event could be abuse or something of the sort, and that person does the same thing to her. Or we could combine the ideas somehow.

I Can’t Bring Myself to Leave
   She had been dating him since they started high school, no one else had ever mattered to her, not romantically at least. They decide they want to take it to the next level after graduation, and movie in together. She wants to wait until their married to have sex, he however is frustrated and has had sex before while they had broken up for a short period of time, he may or may have not have cheated, and wants to have sex with her. Throughout their entire relationship, he has convinced her that no one else will ever want her. She eventually lets herself to be forced into sex, and gives in, although he eventually ends up on hurting her, either physically and/or she finds out he cheated…
   We could either have a friend that she also had since school that doesn’t like him, and cares for her more than a friend, or a new co-worker come into the picture. They eventually end up helping her out of the relationship, and are there for her during the nasty break up process, with her ex’s threats and keeping her safe from him while she recovers. She doesn’t trust anyone, even finding it hard to trust the man who helped her, but eventually they end up together.

A Mistake Turned Around
   She ran into him on accident, on several different occasions, learning little bits about him in each meeting. Finally they decide to go out, eventually dating for a solid amount of time, sex is a natural part of every relationship, including theirs. Breaking up is a natural part of life, college is difficult to maintain for the both of them were excelling towards bigger things, he was too busy as a med student, she had to concentrate on her business degree, all the fighting wasn’t helping. She needed more out of the relationship than just a physical one. Several months later, she’s at the hospital, where he’s interning, but she didn’t know that was where he was at, and she’s very pregnant. Does he take care of her? Or does he pretend like it isn’t his? She wasn’t planning on telling him, seeing as how they hadn’t seen each other in so long, how does she react to seeing him again?

Adulterated Loathing
   She ran into him in the supply closet, fully catching the company ‘player’ in the act of sex. Ignoring him, she goes back to what she was doing, making him worry that she might say something, he’d tried to get with her awhile ago, she shot him down, she even went out of her way to ignore this man, seeing him as someone she wanted nothing to do with. Assuring him she won’t say anything, he feels accomplished and leaves her alone. She is somewhat uptight, not having dated anyone in a long time, and it was her birthday, so she went out with some friends.
   Of course someone like him would be out, and they happen to meet at a club, she tries to avoid him, but seeing her relaxed makes him want her, and he vows to himself that he will have her, somehow he convinces her to let him buy her a drink.  Which leads into more drinks, and eventually they go back to her house.
   I was thinking impregnation, does he surprise her by being responsible for his actions and staying around?

The Vampire and the Werewolf
   To try and bring together the two species, one from each was nominated to marry the other, to show that they could work and live together, the only problem was the stipulation was not love, she had to wear the Vampire’s bite, leaving her tainted forever more. The marriage was a farce from the beginning, both sides, unknown to its opposite, was planning to loosen defenses and attack with the two.
   But it was so strange how it happened, he was protective, and sweet, and mature, he wanted to honor his commitment somewhat, she on the other hand did not, she would fight to no end. She on the other hand was wild, outgoing, and they loved to get on each other’s nerves. She won’t allow his bite, even if it is for the good of both of them, as if it would work. But being locked up, and having many arguments, with another person, somehow brings them closer together.

Your Protector
In a small village- secluded feed in the forest, a secret is hidden by the elders- werewolves are the protectors of their way of life from any threats. After growing up with the wolves in their midst, humans can be found as the life- long mate for Wolves as a way to broaden the blood line. My character would have grown up with the them, not particularly liking the one who's imprinted upon her.
There is also a possibility that the towns people do know of the protection provided and my character could get involved with a strange new member of the town..
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Kaiser Maverick

Samantha

Added One in a Million- super interested in playing out.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]