Pathfinder GM wanted

Started by Contacaton, June 21, 2012, 03:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contacaton

I'm looking for a GM to play a solo Pathfinder RP. I'm unsure of Pathfinder lore, but I'm familiar with the mechanics. I have a character concept, though I have not yet actually created the character or his history. I am willing to incorporate any plot elements you want into his history. He's going to be an Elf Fighter. I'm looking for a RP of medium to long term length. I'd like to focus on the story, with the promise of erotic moments on the side (or not, if you prefer) which may not necessarily be taken advantage of. Also, I'd rather not use the hero points mechanic.

If you're interested, please PM me with plot details and character specifications (level, wealth, etc), and I'll get back to you. If there's any Pathfinder lore which I absolutely must know to have a proper perspective, please direct me towards it, although I would welcome an original setting.
I am a horrible horrible jerk, and you should not trust me.
If you choose to anyway, look here.

Contacaton

Update.

To eliminate any remaining uncertainty, what I'm looking for is:
QuoteHaving a hack-and-slash roadtrip starring your pointy-earred poofy-haired protagonist

This is the foundation of how I'll be building up my character:

Name: Sainin
Race: Elf
Class: Fighter
Deity: Desna
Fighting Style: Fast, evasive, crit heavy

Basic history:
During his childhood, Sainin was unsatisfied with his static lifestyle. He trained, and prayed to Desna that he would one day be able to travel to all the corners of the world. His parents disapproved, though they did nothing to hinder his goals. The year he felt he had finished his training, he was alighted upon by a butterfly at the Swallowtail Release, and he set out on his journey the next day.
I am a horrible horrible jerk, and you should not trust me.
If you choose to anyway, look here.

Healergirl

This sounds interesting.  I'm an experienced DM, but haven't run in quite a while.  Just picked up the Pathfinder basic bood.  You running a fighter would make it easy for me. 

I have an idea of how o approach this road trip idea, the game would start in the closing stages of a small war, and the winners are not the good guys.  I have in mind that you would be part of the winning side, who ended up as part of the excort for the war booty headed back to the winner's treasury.  Once the goods are delivered, you would have lots of options.

What alignment do you want to play?  A neutral mercenary might give you the most flexibility.