What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vekseid

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Stuck covering the Reception desk as I am, I have the tick... tick... tick... tick... of the clock. Am debating repairing to my cube to return triumphant with a mix CD a friend of mine made for Nick Frost, and kindly burned me a copy of.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

innocent when you dream by Tom Waits (who i wasn't sure of at first, but he's kind of growing on me... in a good way :) )
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

In honor of the idiots planning to protest Heath Ledger's funeral...

God Thinks by Voltaire

VandalSavage

"Marco Polo" by Loreena McKennitt, a voice right from the frontier of dreams

and then

"Warghoul" by GWAR, artists without peer - thank goodness.

Bliss

The Tramnps - Disco Inferno (no doubt recorded wearing outfots that would better have been set afire)

Followed by

Meatloaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad (which always makes me wonder, out of the given three, which combination of two people would most prefer)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

Bliss

The Weepies - Nobody Knows Me At All

then

Iron & Wine - Teeth in the Grass
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MadPanda

Freakhouse--Liars Inc

then

Hughes Hall--Sleep Now

later

Beck--Fucking With My Head (Mountain Dew Rock)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

BOND - Victory

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Bond - Victory

Followed by

Bond - Duel

((Thanks Vekky, they are incredible :)  ))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Apple of Eris

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

And I double posted! Muahahahaha! :P
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Bliss

U2 - Mysterious Ways

Followed by

Madonna - Ray of Light
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Serenity Vixen

The Eagles - Lieing Eyes

Followed by

Cream - Sunshine of your Love

Serenity Vixen