A Twisted Relationship (Looking for 1 male and 1 female)

Started by Desirous, March 29, 2013, 07:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hello there guys!

I have been wanting to try a plot which involves a small group of people interacting in a threeway twisted relationship. I am thinking about a couple who are perhaps seeing another for fairly long time or maybe recently married. Their life seems to be just perfectbut the woman feels that there is something missing in her life. The answer to this mystery is revealed when she visits a club one night while her guys is out of town probably because of work reasons, she meets a man there who captures her interest with his rugged masculine features and mannerism. Despite of the fact that she is in a serious relationship there is no stopping for her when he notices the man approach her. The looks in his eyes says it all that he wishes to make her his fucktoy and she ends up having a wild night of passionfilled sex with her.

But the twist comes later when she realises that she is addicted to his dick and loves how he controls her. He makes her feel like a woman, something her boyfriend/husband wasn't ever able to do so.

Now she wants her guy to be part of this as well wanting him to witness how her brute lover makes her scream and moan with unexplainable pleasure. This attempt of her`s will definitely end up with her lover taking over the position of the man in the house she lives in with her guy.

Requirements: I am looking for a female writer to play the role of the wife/girlfriend and a a male writer to play the role of the lover. Preferably looking for detailed creative minds who would picture the canvas with their words leaving nothing to imagination.

Looking forward to hear inputs and suggestions in order to make this plot even more filthier/perverted  >:)

Legman

Good and twisted. I'd be willing to take on the role of the lover. Kinks are definitely negotiable but I'm not into m/m.
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Desirous

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on March 31, 2013, 06:14:45 AM
count me in for the wife's role...

Great to have you on board. Please feel free to post in your character profile :-)

Quote from: Legman on March 30, 2013, 05:01:42 AM
Good and twisted. I'd be willing to take on the role of the lover. Kinks are definitely negotiable but I'm not into m/m.

Glad that you liked the concept. But the way I see it there might be possibility of some m/m, so perhaps the search for the lover`s role continues.   

Le Immortelle

If this is open, I would like to offer myself to take on the role of the lover. :)