Incest Stories, Need help to create

Started by Chreestafer, November 19, 2015, 04:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

A while back I had a concept for an incest based story that seemed to hit it off quite well, however after a small bit, players dropped like flies and it all together collapsed.  I'd love to start it over again and get some aid this time around so it doesn't implode like before. 

Here was the story line.

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS!!!!

You and your family have been selected to join others like your selves who love to live a luscious, family based, lifestyle.  Yes we know your actions, and no, we are not federals.  We are simply here to ensure our lifestyle is preserved and we are here to help aid you in that same task.  Listed is the location of a secret and private resort, all accommodations will be provided for you, all we ask is you to not inform others of this resort.

Thank you and sincerely,
Marthus Rix, CEO of Family Resorts

Listed on the letters are GPS locations, as well as flight tickets or gas cards for those who needed them.  The coordinates lead to a dense luscious forested area deep in the wilderness.  No cellular reception, no radio signals, this resort is located next to a lake, hidden in a deep valley.

Family Layout

family 1
mom-
dad-
son-
daughter-

family 2
mom-
older daughter (trans) -
older son-
younger daughter-

family 3
dad-
daughter twin 1-
daughter twin 2-

Family 4
Mom-
Son1-
Son2-

Camp Layout

1 through 16 are the family lodges

Sample Character

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Kyler1 still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: Feet, Face Sitting, Hairy girls, loud moaners, anal, squirting
Sexual Offs: Vore, Scat
Fears: failing in his sports, fire
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Blinkin

I recall the recruiting thread for this some months back. The reason that I didn't express interest at the time was because I thought that it was too ambitious for a usually shaky genre on E and wasn't sure that it could hold up under a multi-family setting. I'm still not sure if there will be enough stable support to make it work, but I'll express interest if no one minds a male playing a female, probably a mother of one of the families. Probably Family 1 or 4. Lets see if there's any more interest before  I commit fully.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Caitlin

The big problem I always see with 'family games' is that it's one big fuckfest, but lacks story development, plot, etc. It's a combination of hot scenes linked together with a flimsy storyline.

If you want a game like this to succeed and last beyond the first couple of hot scenes then you need to develop a good story for it first. For example, you're locking yourself into 1 static location. To me that sounds like a big mistake. You can only spend so much time in a single place until you grow bored with it. There is also no other interaction with NPC's possible due to the remote location you picked. I'm in an mother/son incest related story that runs for nearly 3 years now that mostly plays in a ghost house. Why that story is a success? Because it has a ton of storyline, around it and the smut scenes are part of that, they serve a function. We also make regular trips outside the house to keep it interesting and to prevent being completely locked in 1 place. On top of that there is also a lot of interaction with NPC's that keep the story interesting.

Consider this; your family wins that prize, goes to that house (in a somewhat less remote location), but then some natural disaster happens which forces your family to stick together to survive. You can still have your hot scenes, but now you have an actual story going on as well. Make them find their way back to civilization through hardship and endurance, give the family challenges that they need to overcome by working together, make sure that each family member brings something unique to the story that will promote teamwork. Doing things like that will turn it from a smut story into a potentially awesome story that'll stay active for a long time to come.

A second tip I'd like to give is; go with only 2 families, if your game grows too large it becomes very hard to manage, which is another pitfal for many games. Personally I'd start with just 1 family, and if it turns out that there is room for another family, then introduce that family as a second group later in the story. Keep in mind though, most people who are attracted to incest games are so because they get to do stuff with their own family members. Inter-family relations aren't as hot or interesting, so having 2 or more families is only interesting for each sub group (family). Unlike other big group games, you can't really consilidate families later on in the story since that doesn't make sense. With other big group games, if 1 sub group is failing it can easily join another sub group and those members can mix for new hot scenes, but with different families in a game it doesn't really work that way.

At this moment I'm not interested in joining your game, but I hope these tips help you in getting a successful story going, and more importantly, keeping it going for a long time to come.

kckolbe

Wow, Caitlin, will definitely keep an eye out for future games of yours.

Another thing I'll add is that what makes incest RP exciting for me beyond one shots is exploring the very complicated relationships.  Think children worry now about who their parents favorites are?  Imagine when they are competing for affection as well.  Teenagers go through phases.  In real life, they wouldn't always want sex, and especially with certain members.  A mom or dad might want to make the effort to maintain that closeness with a family member after a fight, but you can bet teenagers will withhold it out of pettiness.

Also, time HAS to spent developing relationship history before jumping in, especially for relationships this deep.  In your setting, we KNOW they've been having sex, so there's no chance of playing first times.  The relationship is there.  Have the players talk about it.  If they are willing to put in the work early on, they probably won't bolt after a couple of orgasms.

I think multiple families is a great idea, especially if the relationship dynamics were different.  Also, don't do complete families.  Maybe one family is just one father and daughter.  Maybe another is two cousins.  Sure, having one complete "nuclear family" is interesting, but if we have multiple groups, then add some variety.

EDIT: Don't pre determine the roles.  Let people figure out who is related to who and how, that way they'll have more of an investment.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Blinkin

I would say that I agree with what has been said so far in this. The big issue that I've always hit  whenever I've tried to run or play in even a single family group game is the lack of willingness to cooperate or put effort into developing a family dynamic between the characters. They're all individuals, which is fine, but they don't really want to make the characters a "family" so all that they have is a group of people with the same last name trying to boink specific family members... no broader investment in the story. You will want to try to encourage investing in the characters and family feel.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Rook Seidhr

I'm really fascinated by the comments people have made on this thread and am making mental notes.

kckolbe

Thanks Riveda.  I actually really love good incest RP, and am glad to see it being discussed.  I hope it keeps going and that an interesting story comes of it.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Caitlin

Quote from: kckolbe on November 30, 2015, 07:46:19 PM
Thanks Riveda.  I actually really love good incest RP, and am glad to see it being discussed.  I hope it keeps going and that an interesting story comes of it.
I really enjoy it as long as it's part of a bigger storyline. I seem to enjoy it better with one-on-ones though... Then again, perhaps a threesome with a son/brother character who gets to play with his sister and mother could be really cool too. It'd be a small tight group, and you could get some really intersting chemistry going.

I think that for incest group games that's another pitfall; the groups are often really large with families of 6 or more members. Sure, it allows for an awesome combination of pairings, but realistically, how well do you really get to know the other players in such a game? With most group games where smut occurs you tend to have people forming couples and deeper/ intimate relationships, with incest group games that deep affection isn't really there and it's much more 'wham bam, thank you ma'am'.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to settle for a family of a mother/father/2 children and leave it at that, pretty much the way group 1 is described in the OP.

kckolbe

Quote from: Caitlin on December 07, 2015, 07:52:59 AM
With most group games where smut occurs you tend to have people forming couples and deeper/ intimate relationships, with incest group games that deep affection isn't really there and it's much more 'wham bam, thank you ma'am'.

I fully agree with the observation, but don't think that is inherent to the genre.  I have met other players that love complicated incestuous relationships, but, like many genres, there are fans that don't want to put in the work.  In addition, you see a lot of the same people post interest in the threads and create characters, and most new games will be run by the same people, so obviously there aren't major changes.  And because incest RP isn't quite as widely appreciated as some others, it's harder to find like-minded role players.

Intro Thread

Blinkin

Sadly, part of the problem with incest groups is that you do see alot of the same people, and a few of those repeatedly disappear from those pivotal roles in the middle of scenes, so the group dies because everyones stuck.

I enjoy a good incest RP, but more for the family interaction and dynamics, a decent story than the smut, but part of the important first step in any group, but incest seems particularly prone to the pitfall, is to get a good core. The usual direction to go is to let everyone in and you get families of 4 to 6 children and suddenly, 2 disappear. Find yourself a good core of 2, no more than 3 children with parents and avoid twins because they will invaribly couple up and be exclusive... which takes away part of the fun.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Caitlin

I hadn't even considered the twin problem... Then again, my games never lasted long enough to get to that phase.

I have a great idea for a game where incest is part of the plot, and I'm considering to turn into to a group game, but the game itself is quite complicated since it also mixes high fantasy with scifi and contemporary themes. I'm not even sure if I'll use the concept for a game, it'd make a great novel too so I might shelf it for that.

I think that if anybody really wants to start an incest game, they should try to aim at making a game where incest is part of the plot, but don't advertise it as the main plotline. A game idea that comes to mind would be playing a refugee family during WW II. There is a lot you can do with that and the incest might not even be voluntary but forced. You can also combine a family with a zombie apocalypse where they are caught in the middle of it all, or instead of zombies you could go with a pandamic event. Heck, it doesn't even have to be a contemporary theme, you could have a space traveling family as well that flies from station to station, making deliveries, getting attacked by pirates, etc.

I think that the general idea is pretty clear though; make incest part of the story and give it a chance to develop without predetermining that it's going to be in the game. Letting it develop at its own pace would also allow for that deeper relationship that was mentioned before. Instead of the 'wham bam, thank you ma'am' you get much more story development, excitement, and characters that get to know each other better. In addition, I think it'd also help to be very picky about who you allow to enter the game. If you see somebody who is part of the usual crowd, then it'd probably be better to settle for somebody else instead, though I somehow also doubt that those people are interested in a game like this anyway. It's incest, but at the same time it's also not, as in, it's not guaranteed that what you want to happen will happen.

Another alternative you have is, if you just want the hot scenes, to settle for a group one shot game and play out those scenes. Everybody knows from the start what the game is about and there won't be any pretenses about it being more than simple smut. You all get to have your gratification and after a few pages the game just stops. You can even do something like it once every several months while playing other games on the side that do have an actual storyline.

Basically those are the two best ways I see to run a successful game. Heck, I'm even getting a little interested now in GMing a game with the actual storyline option. ;D

Blinkin

I tend to think that if you don't make it fairly clear that incest may/will become involved, you'll find that your story dying when it starts popping up. A lot of people who may be attracted to a story aren't going to be interested in incest while another part of the group is going to want to explore it and like oil and water, they do not mix. I'm just not sure that saying that it might occur will help very much because you'll find the players interested in the story not wanting to develop incest and the players interested in the incest wanting to get into it.

Incest doesn't have to be about the sex, but you really can't hold it off indefinently because someone's avoiding it and someone else is seeking it out.

Most of my solo-incest games fall apart because my partner(s) seem to prefer to step around it as opposed to facing it; in the end we're both fustrated by starting a story that never gets to the element we both started it for.

On the other hand, picking players is sort of academic as there really isn't a large pool of players to choose from. Most groups struggle to just fill the primary slots and when one drops, the story is irrevelant because replacing characters is virtually impossible.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Caitlin

This is why I think that it's very important to select the right partners. If we can find some like-minded people then it could very well hit off like a blast. ;)

I even have an idea of how to circumvent the drop out problem ICly, though it'd only work with the story concept I have in mind. I'll have to give it more thought first.

kckolbe

Quote from: Blinkin on December 07, 2015, 10:26:10 AM
avoid twins because they will invaribly couple up and be exclusive... which takes away part of the fun.

Something I've seen very little of as well.  Could be interesting in a large incest game, though.  However, for a small to moderate group, probably best to avoid.

Quote from: Caitlin on December 07, 2015, 10:57:42 AM
I think that the general idea is pretty clear though; make incest part of the story and give it a chance to develop without predetermining that it's going to be in the game. Letting it develop at its own pace would also allow for that deeper relationship that was mentioned before.

I think it'd also help to be very picky about who you allow to enter the game.

I actually disagree with the first part.  I would rather the incest be accepted as not only definite, but already established.  Take the time to talk about how everyone in the family feels about it, and how it plays out.  Really focus on the relationships and the characters' perspectives.

As for the second...definitely.  No group game is successful without a clear tone.  And the amount of interest might be higher than you think.  I'm in a group game called Church of the Sacred Union which focuses on a cult celebrating incest.  It's dark as hell, but has some wonderful writing.  I'd recommend it to any incest fan, and I would talk to GnothiSeuton about what considerations she made.  She wasn't at all picky about who she accepted, but the tone and setting were so fleshed out that mainly devoted writers applied.  There were "regular" incest fans who tried it out, saw it to be too much work, then left.  At any rate, there is quality there, and in a large game where incest is a huge part of it.

Intro Thread

Caitlin

Mm... after giving it some more thought I have to agree with you, it's better to have those relationships established OOC already.

I read some about that cult, it looked like a very interesting story, but the time I saw the recruit topic the story was already well on its way and it looked like it'd take a lot of time to catch up on events. I'm also an atheist, so playing a role in any sort of cult is a little hard on me. :D

In the end I figured it'd be easier to join a starting game elsewhere. :)