Welcome to the Neighborhood --- Two Male and One Female Character Needed --- EX

Started by GnothiSeauton, June 19, 2010, 06:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The peaceful little neighborhood of Springdale was quiet in the hot summer morning.  Apart from a few sparse early morning exercisers and the mail man, it was virtually deserted.  Not even the children, free from the oppression of their schools for the summer, were awake and out playing.  In fact, besides a few protective dogs and the clicking of sprinklers as they watered the meticulously kept lawns, there wasn’t a sound to be heard other than the early morning sounds of nature awakening.

As the early morning became slowly later, the neighborhood seemed to be awakening as well.  The young, early morning children were out and about, playing in the sprinklers or in tree houses with their friends.  The few and proud housewives that didn’t mind being that soon came out, coffee in one hand, gardening sheers in the other.  Soon, however, the unfamiliar sight of large moving trucks began pulling down the quiet little nook of James Court, bringing with them new neighbors to the close knit community.

This is a story of corruption, of lust, of passion, of love, and of betrayal.

A young newlywed couple takes advantage of the slumping housing market and buys their first house in the seemingly quiet neighborhood.  They've waited their whole lives to start together a new life, one filled with love and happiness.  Young, adventurous, and curious about life, they can't wait to settle down and into their new home, happy to finally be on their own together in their own home, starting the rest of their lives as husband and wife.

Next door lives a darker couple, a couple that has experienced so much life.  To everyone they seem like the happiest couple.  Little do they know the truth behind their marriage and just how the two of them are related.  No one knows about what goes on behind the closed doors of their large postmodern house, no one knows that the wife is fucking around with different men and women, all of her husband's choosing.  No one knows that he fucks other women, and sometimes men, while his wife watches and pleasures herself.  No one knows she's not just fucking humans, but their dogs as well.  They're a dark couple, hidden behind a veil of mystery, and as the new, young couple moves in next door, they can't help but to plan of bringing them into their lives.

For too long they have been looking for a young woman such as her, someone they can tease and toy with, and eventually kidnap to keep locked away in their basement while she carries the most important gift of all:  children.

~~~~~~

I'm looking for three writers and three characters to play this dark game entitled "Welcome To The Neighborhood".

Two characters are needed to play the young newlywed couple while another character is needed to play my character's husband.

Elements included in this story (atleast on my character's end) are bestiality, watersports, and incest.  This story is not for those seeking something light.  I'm thinking of (again, this is my brainstorming) that the more deviant couple kidnaps the wife of the younger couple and keeps her locked up in their basement with plenty of food and water whilst she carries their unborn child, since my character can not conceive.  While this is going on, my character's husband will tend to the young woman locked up in the spacious and furnished basement, using her as a fuck slave and play toy while mine plays the role of the concerned and consoling neighbor to the young woman's husband.

This is in the very early stages of development.  Everything is completely negotiable.  It's all just brainstorming on my part.

To be clear, I'm looking for two male characters and one female character.  I'm not looking for someone who is a seasonal role player, as in someone that just comes on during the summer and leaves during fall, winter, and spring.  Yes, I do know real life takes precedence over everything, but I don't want this dying a quick death like so many other group games tend to do. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Synecdoche17

What's the conclusion of this roleplay look like? Does the husband ever discover the truth? Is the younger woman ever freed?
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on June 19, 2010, 07:40:10 PM
What's the conclusion of this roleplay look like? Does the husband ever discover the truth? Is the younger woman ever freed?

I left the conclusion blank because I just felt like that was up for debate with the other writers.  In my mind, I kind of do see the husband finding out the truth and rushing to his wife's aid to free her.  Again, it's totally up for debate.  What I have up is just my perspective on things, and what I pictured/thought up. 
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Travaius

I'd be willing to play a character here, preferrably the darker husband if that is ok.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

rahatngt

Rather interested in playing one of the male. Not sure which male is more interested though. I generally only get the chance to play the more dominating role ... this game having both side poses an interesting option :)

Generally cool with the whole spectrum of things you want to explore.

Dashenka

So Gnothi, any game with you is good and this seems good as well :)

Just to be sure, which role will you be playing? The dark woman or the young newly wed being captured?

In any way, if you want me, I'm up to play the other role.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dashenka on June 20, 2010, 04:09:42 AM
Just to be sure, which role will you be playing? The dark woman or the young newly wed being captured?

I'm kind of craving to play the darker, more perverse woman, but I would consider playing the other female role.

Seeking New Stories

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Maikayla