Hun idea

Started by Sugarman (hal), June 17, 2008, 08:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

Looking for a gal to play the beautiful Eastern European in the dreams of my character.

The setting:

The Hun commander Hal-ilt slept uneasy as dreams of her came flood into the nightmare again. His soothsayer, DoChi, had tried to interpret the bad dream as something to do with the upcoming battle. This woman was very beautiful and very dangerous. His dream had variations to the sequence of events. All of them ended up in his death. He had never seen the woman and her name had not been revealed to him in his dreams. The truth was, he was skeptical she existed at all. But nonetheless, it worried him greatly.

His father was a clan chef and as such, Hal-ilt, his son is in the command of light horse riding archers, the best in the entire world. His is, as most of his people, short in stature at just 5 foot 2 inch and strong in body and mind. He was raised to be a warrior from age four on. He is obedient to his duty and his blood first. The only significant feature that sets him aside from all the Asia based Huns is his almost sandy brown hair.

----------------------=========----------------------

It had been a three-day siege of the castle with many men lost. For this the holdout fools would pay with their lives. Yes, the Huns were noted for giving no mercy to those who resisted. All men over the age of eight would be killed outright. The children would be sold off to various families as slave-like servants. Of course the women would be used as a reward of victory to the army.

Hal knew all this as he watched the gates collapse inward. From his position on a low hill the keep was moments from being finally secure. He was glad it was near over as his men needed a good rest.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Trieste

Do you have an idea of what sort of role the other person would play in things? Or would the thread be a sequence of dreams in itself...?

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Trieste on June 17, 2008, 08:39:04 PM
Do you have an idea of what sort of role the other person would play in things? Or would the thread be a sequence of dreams in itself...?

the character would start off as spoils of war prisoner/slave. But the connection between them would chance the relationship in her favor.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

The Golden Touch

The concept interests me.  If you'd like to talk it over with me, send me a PM.  I can't talk about it right now- I must go.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Silvester

This sounds like it's based off of the movie "Attila" that they show on the history channel from time to time.

Trieste

*nods* I like the concept as well, though I've never seen "Attila"... *grins*

I have more than enough games to keep me occupied for the moment, but if Golden loses interest for whatever reason, I'll step up. :)

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Trieste on June 17, 2008, 09:37:11 PM
*nods* I like the concept as well, though I've never seen "Attila"... *grins*

I have more than enough games to keep me occupied for the moment, but if Golden loses interest for whatever reason, I'll step up. :)

thanks sweet heart for letting me know. I'll talk to her and keep you in mind if she decides nope.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's