Looking for Dom M or F

Started by Lady Aura, August 23, 2010, 02:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Aura

Ok I was recently reading through some plot and I came across one I absolutely love. However, it is not my plot and the person didn't want to do it. So I asked and he gave me permission to see if I can find someone for it.

QuoteOnline Meeting (Bondage, EX) (Open)
MxF, FxF

It all started in a chat, a bondage chat on one of the most famous BDSM sites on the planet. There a woman met this man, they instantly hit it off. He makes her do stuff RL and send pictures of it. In reality he was testing her to see if she could become a permanent sex slave. One day she receives a first class ticket and a letter “If you are ready to drop everything in your life and serve me, come to me with this ticket. If not continue with your life and don't ever contact me again. Do not contact me until you come, bring nothing but the clothes in your back and the purse, no cellphone, no money (leave it at the bank), or anything. Just the ID and maybe a debit card so you can buy food while waiting to take your flight, nothing else. I await you at the airport... Master”.

I would be looking for the Master or the Mistress. And I will be playing a female in this one.

Thank you Zarazel

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Lady Aura

I am looking for this one again. It is high on my list of cravings.

Haibane

I would be happy to talk over some details and ideas by PM, though I'd be playing a woman.

Lady Aura

Bump. Technically still looking and willing to do at least two of this plot.