News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

She hobbled in, sitting down on the sofa just in time for her stomach to rumble loudly. "So...I think my body might be trying to tell me it's lunch time," she said, laughing.

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"I'll eat pretty much anything," she said, laughing. "I once shocked a guy who thought he could chat me up by eating the hottest chilli in a restaurant without batting an eyelid, so if it's food I'll be happy."

Lawshenk

" ok do not to any where " she left and returned shortly after with tuna sandwiches and cheese ones "

Lady Jenn

She'd put the bad ankle up on a cushion to try and make it more comfortable. "Let's be honest here, I don't think there's any danger of me going anywhere," she said, laughing. "Just accidentally put weight on this foot and immediately decided that was an awful idea."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"I don't mind," she replied, smiling. "You pick one, I'll have whichever you don't want."

Lawshenk

She laughed " you eat fish"

Lady Jenn

"I told you I was a weird mermaid," she said, laughing. "I barely know any of my kind who are lesbians, not exactly got lots of options."

Lawshenk

She took the tuna  “Ok so tell me more about your kind”

Lady Jenn

"There's not much to tell," she said. "Not from me anyway, other than the day I got my tail I've pretty much stayed away. I know we have a mer council, but...let's just say I'm not their biggest fan."

Lawshenk

“ I wish I was magic “she sighed

Lady Jenn

"It's not that exciting," she said, laughing. "If it was I wouldn't be trying to stop my head feeling like I'm..." She stopped, closing her eyes and lying back for a moment. "Sorry, I thought the world was spinning for a moment."

Lawshenk

“Do you need the water?”

Lady Jenn

"I do periodically," she replied. "Although right now a glass of water would be great, if you don't mind getting it I mean."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

She tried lying back, wanting to rest, but her eyes closing, her breathing sounding slightly shallow.

Lawshenk

Mandi pour the water on her thinking it is what she needed

Lady Jenn

"Crap," she said, regaining consciousness. "That wasn't great." She looked at Mandi for a moment, before pulling her into a passionate kiss. "Sorry," she said, laughing. "Apparently passing out on your sofa gave me a bit of courage."

Lawshenk

Mandi smiled " in which case you should do it more often"

Lady Jenn

"I'd rather not keep passing out," she said, laughing nervously. "My mum's told me since I was a kid that I don't get ill very often, so when it does happen she tends to worry more."

Lawshenk

" I see" she hugged her " maybe you just need more courage more often

Lady Jenn

"Maybe I can help you with your parents," she said, resting her head on Mandi's shoulder. "It's gonna be torture if I have to not kiss you on top of not being able to walk anywhere."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Isn't that going to cause more question?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "From where I'm sat you're going to have to tell them eventually either way."