Lost Souls Cafe All Races Welcome

Started by MalachaiRylan, April 07, 2010, 02:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azmine

Rose slowly walked in blushing a bit as she pushed her long black hair out of her face. She blinked a few times, adjusting her contacts that were bothering her as she walked over next to the taller gentleman. She waited patiently wanting to know if they still needed a chief to work in the kitchen. She was a freshman in collage and needed some extra spending money and money for the dream laptop she wanted to save up for. Her crystal blue eyes scanned across the room just learning about it a bit. She would need to if she planed on working there. She adjusted her light blue skirt and made sure her v-necked shirt was covering her chest. She didn't want to make the impression she was anything other then who she was. She smiled at a few of the costumers before she sat on a stool and just watched the man with the English accent unable to help the blush. She had a little fan girl spot for accents and they just made her want to hug the person and make them talk till they got annoyed with her and left her alone. That's what usually happened. She was a little bit of an enthuse.

Ahlila

a girl with long dark hair that reached the floor walked in. her feet shuffled slightly as she walked to the bar. she was wearing what appeared to be mutable strips of bandages all around her body . except for her upper arms and head she was  completely covered , atop the bandages she wore a black leather jacket. . her eyes were dark as her hair and eerily glossy. there was also what appeared to be an Egyptian ahnk curl under her eyes   . she sat at the bar and raised a arm to the bartender . '' i would like some water please. '' her voice was smooth and silky. with some what of a low purr . not a voice you would expect from a girl who was only about 5'0.

RomanSoldier

Anthony stood staring at the sign in front of him. 'Lost Souls Cafe, huh?' He thought to himself. He pulled the half smoked cigar out of his mouth and extinguished it on the back of his hand; he jammed it in his pocket. There were burn marks from where he had done this a thousand times before. It seemed his whole personal motto was based off of pain, and how he enjoyed it. Figuring he had no where else to go, he opened the door and stepped into the cafe. A new set of smells, sounds, and colors assaulted him. He could barely make out the figures in the dimly lit building. He automatically adjusted for this, and the room became clear. His nose tickled with the smell of alcohol, coffee, and sweat. The place didn't appear to have air conditioning. He could hear whispered remarks coming from the corners of the room and it sounded like he had walked into band practice. The chime of the registrar took him out of his daze. He walked over to the bar and ran his hands down the smooth wood. It felt good under his hands. It had been a long time since he had been in a bar, and he was going to make full use of it. The bartender walked up and asked him what he wanted. "I'll start off with two shots. The first one whiskey, straight up, the second one, a Scooby Snack. And as soon as I have finished those up, I want you to bring me a Malibu and Coke." His voice was strong, yet subtle, almost as if he had learned long ago what it meant to be a gentleman. He scratched his black goatee and looked around the room for someone to chat with.

naryashadow

Sitting on a barstool, narya quietly sipped at a strawberry drink while listening to the band. Her frosty eyes seemed to look towards a window, to what it couldn't be certain. She was an attractive sort of figure in her corset and black skirt, though she herself did not believe so. Her delicate seeming hand pushed back at her soft frosty blonde hair upon realizing she had finished her drink. Looking to the keep she turned her pouty soft pink lips to a smile.  "Another please. "

Kydaï

Kydaï glided gracefully and soundlessly up the sign hanging in the Lost Soul's Cafe window. Her cold, ice blue eyes scanned over the words, before bringing her left, pale, palm to the door to push it open lightly. A cool, short breath passed her lips as she entered, shutting the door silently behind her. As she studied the room from under her blood-red cloak's hood which was pulled heavily over her face, a small smirk played on her lips, hidden under a material face mask, sheilding her mouth and nose from the view of strangers. Taking in her surroundings and the people within the café walls, she strolled to the bar counter. She carefully pulls herself into a bar stool, her eyes still taking in every detail of the bar. Crossing her legs, a crease on her forehead pulls her brows together. Her hands reach up to her hood, tugging on it, revealing tosseled and messy almost moonlight coloured hair, which sheens in the dim café light.
Her icy eyes flicker across the bar in search of a barman..

James Macleod

A young man enters to the room, he is 6'1,200lbs, with hazel eyes and brown hair,with a pale complexion. He is dressing in all black, wearing custom made black boots, jeans and a button cloar shirt,finally he wears a trechcoat to top it all off, he looks around the rooms, as he moves like a shadow in the night bearly seen by most He carries a dragon style kanata on his back, as he takes a stool and waits on a tender to serve him. <end>

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon made one of the rare appearances he does. Walking into the Cafe, the demon would yawn and take a seat. His eyes a clear blue, light, like they were iced ocean hues. He wore his usuall attire, blue leather pants, a silk shirt in soft blue, and his royal blue trench. This moved back on the left side, by his rapier and holster to his gun, modified 45. He smiled, rising up and then went over to the young man not far away, James if his memory served him. And he popped out a flask of dragonwyne, and offered some as he sat. " Finally, you drag yourself into a place to talk." He smiled and laughed. The two knowing eachother for some time. Fought the fights, killed the baddies.

" So whats up bud? Any action these days?"

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

James Macleod

James was not having the best of nights,  and it was good to talk a friendly face,  as he raises his bottle of coke and speaks
  "I was trying to apply for a Club that you are in, James 's Eyes caught the shape of a green Medal on his friend's colthing,  "Six nights and
for what.. "Try again in six months. I am not sure, if I will be welcome in this town" in six months.. James Laughed.

As he took a sip of his coke on the table..  So I have traveling Since those days when Raven Betrayed us Now 
the earth tells me that shaivvai is now a ghost town and condemned. But My title is still there as a guardsman correct?

James Macleod was getting tried of not geeting a break in life..  So How have the days Smiled upon you..?
He asked.. Daimon..?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon would lean back and nod, had heard the news, through some spies and other high powers he held in his pocket. He would nod again, before he sat up and passed him some documents, and placed them on the table. " Eh she was not worth staying around for, and my freinds and I moved on. Been awhile indeed."

He would click his bo staff into extended form, tapping it lightly, as voilet pink took to his hues. " Smiled, been troubles here and there. Even had to kill a few of the old crew, and their well, wives. But it happens."

" Seen some trouble your having. Eh, you like could always talk here, in the bar or in your own thread, for some bad guy killing."

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

James Macleod

"I could Contact you off the radar?" James says,   "For some reason I seem to wear out my welcome if i stay in one
Place for two long ah Such is a solider of war and a Chaotic good person, I guess Loyalty does not count for
anything in today words..  Time is a both a Friend and a foe" would you say so?  James says to Daimon..

Daimon de Broken Hearted

He would nod, knew that all to well, but then the people these days were assholes. But it was something he has lived with for a good while. Daimon was not one to stay long, because people became assholes and it went round and round. Recently being bugged by those calling themselves gods, but does what he always does, ignore them and play. Something he was good at. He pulled a nekko into his lap and held her close to him as he talked. " Either way Im always around, looking for new more exciting places. Ones where respect goes both ways, you know?" He took a drink, and let the nekko girl finish it off.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A