Game Tags

Started by steelsmiter, June 29, 2013, 02:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

is there a thread somewhere that will tell me what all the game tags mean?
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Beguile's Mistress

We have this thread for tagging stories if that is what you are looking for.

steelsmiter

yes, but I've also seen some like [BOND] and I'm pretty sure that's bondage. Are there any other more specific ones? I'm getting trolled in chatso I came here.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Trieste

You could always PM the author who tagged it and ask?  :-)

Oniya

The ones BeMi put up are the 'standard' ones for E.  Others are probably either a mistype (such as [BOND] instead of [BON], or something that the story/RP writer thought would be easily understood (such as [TENT] for tentacle, or the like.)  Of course, what one person thinks is easily understood is sometimes the next person's definition of encryption.  If you have specifics, I'm sure we could hazard a guess, and at least try to keep the trolls out.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

steelsmiter

I'll post specifics here as needed if I can't get the answer from the individual.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os