News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Expanding my Horizon's a bit...

Started by DarkCassandra, September 08, 2010, 10:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCassandra

Going to try and keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a few, simple things...in a writing partner, at least.

Be you male, female, something in between or something else altogether, feel free to contact me if you'd be interested.

Now, this is not a specific idea...More of a search. I'm looking for newer people to play with, with only one catch: you've got to be dominant. At least in character. I'm just not a dominant person, but I do what I can to stay active in any roleplay scenario, rather than...'sit there and take it' if that makes sense.

Anyway. A vague idea of the things I'm looking for? The 'lightest' thing I normally enjoy still has some aspects of BDSM; I love it. And on the other end, the extreme end...Well. The sky's the limit, really.

If you are extra creative, that's a bonus! I like to see old formula's renewed and done in a different way than I've seen a hundred times, or something new altogether. And don't worry, I don't make you do all the brainstorming!:)

I know it's not really a specific scenario request, but if this caught your eye, feel free to PM me. I won't bite, much.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!