Red Light District Suggestion

Started by Viper, March 07, 2014, 05:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Okay, so the Red Light district gets kind of dull because it is pretty much void of an area in which people can just chill out and talk. So I was thinking that maybe one of you (admins I mean) could make something like a hot box (like in adult socializing) where its locked at the top so that maybe some discussion can happen in there?

Just curious,

Karia AKA Viper

Caeli

I apologize if there's an obvious answer that I'm missing, but why not just chat in the Hotbox?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Viper

Well I don't know if anyone else has expressed this, but now that the two places are separated, barely anyone plays in the rooms anymore. Like right now, there is a lot of flow in three rooms. But when Red Light district and AS was combined people could stay on one page and play games and post to different little roleplay rooms. Now that its separated, it takes out the fun of talking and distraction from waiting on posts.

It may be just me, but if we could have a chat box just for Red Light District, (seeing as it was separated from AS for a reason) then it would maybe help bring some influx back to those games.

Nadir

Thank you for the suggestion, however the HotBox is perfectly suited for the needs you have flagged.

Viper