what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Heh. Boxer briefs.

I is wearing a button up red, black, white, and grey plaid shirt, wiff tan tank under. My green, dark blue, and light blue plaid pants, and black socks. I dun match at all. Lol.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saerrael

Tight, black pants. Dark green, tight sweater. 1/4 black, woolen cloak. No socks.

Paladin

Black long pants sleepwear and a grey T-shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue man's dress shirt and bunny slippers.

Talia

Black Athletic pants, Dust Blue sweatshirt
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Asmea

white wifebeater with a black and white plaid button down shirt, sleeves rolled up to theelbows. Black boxers and a pair of cuffed bootcut jeans kept in place by a thick black leather belt and a pin-up buckle designed by Vince ray. pale limited edition converse with pin-up and tattoo art on them and my black thin framed glasses, plus stretchers and piercings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business suit with belted jacket and short pencil skirt, black lace tank top, black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

BK Geno

My Airforce Blues with the light weight blue jacket.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

TheLegionary

A new greyish two-button Valentino costume - I wish it were not so hot so that I could use the waistcoat-, new pair of dark laceless shoes, white shirt (ironed as never before).

simba

red polo shirt, sun faded black Kevlar pants, my Sidi bike boots, black socks, about to put on my bike jacket, helmet and gloves!

Beguile's Mistress

black, white and red plaid pleated skirt, white silk t-shirt, black velvet blouse, black tights, black suede ankle boots

Bliss

Bootcut bluejeans that don't fit right at the waist; apparently they don't expect someone of my size to have a waist? Whatevs. A blue oversized teeshirt with a silkscreened tropical island all in white, along with "What Happens On Antigua Stays On Antigua Spring 2006." My new chainmail bracelet that a friend made me for my birthday. Glasses.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalyx

Charcoal sweatshirt, charcoal T-shirt, older worn Levi's and sneakers.
Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray, long-sleeved blouse, slim black slacks with silver chain belt, black thigh-high stockings and black flats

Dramen

Worn out bluejeans, old sneakers, red shirt with white stripes and a company coat... it's a work day.

Nico

light gray adidas sweat pants. That's it.

Talia

Navy athletic pants with a white stripe, navy hoodie.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Asmea

black loose fitting trackpants, black sleeveless shirt and a new addition of ink on the left arm

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue business suit with fitted jacket and pencil skirt, pink blouse with self-bow, navy stockings and navy heels.

Dramen

Worn out bluejeans, old sneakers, solid blue shirt and a company coat... it's a whole lot like yesterday. But at least the clothes are clean :P

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown pencil skirt with gold chain belt, cream colored long sleeved blouse, beige stockings, dark brown pumps

anjalik

Dramen

old jeans, old shoes... decent shirt... company coat...  Oh boy!

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Black tank top, gray tailored shirt, tight jeans, silver chain belt and black knee-high boots.