what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theLeslie

I am wearing, a purple patchwork gypsy skirt, and a light yellow, almost cream colored, tank top.  No shoes, cause I'm home. *Wiggles my toes*

Bliss

Quote from: Kalen on September 02, 2008, 12:45:16 PM
Would it be better if she was wearing it when your hands get on it, or not?

I, uh... decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me?

<.<

>.>

...........................o.o
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Quote from: Bliss on September 02, 2008, 12:38:13 PM
Yeahyeah! The black tanktop-type one with the crisscross ribbons... *grin*

Oooh. I love that one! It's one of my favourites. :D

Come visit again and you can borrow it! You have the boobage to carry it off. ^_^

Kalen

Quote from: Trieste on September 02, 2008, 01:11:18 PM

Come visit again and you can borrow it! You have the boobage to carry it off. ^_^

*Faced with a quadruple entendre, Kalen's brain overloads with comebacks, and he shuts down*

Bliss

Quote from: Trieste on September 02, 2008, 01:11:18 PM

HUZZAH!!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Totally changed out of school clothes into my worn out sweats (they no longer have a crotch, they are so old) and my comfy little black/white racerback tank. :D

Cherri Tart

dammit - i look up the weather report and back home it's in the high 70's so i'm wearing a pair of red cotton shorts and a lime Happy Bunny tee shirt ("I hate everybody") despite the fact that's it's like sub zero (63f) here! oh, and matching pink ankles socks and a red hoodie for when i got outside.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Trieste

Black slacks (the loose boot-cut kind, though they do hug the ass pleasantly), light blue button-down that in theory have three-quarter-length sleeves, though on me they're closer to full-length ... eh-heh. Also the Mary Janes that are attached to the strappy straps that Maeven caught in one of my picamatures.

Eyeshadow that matches the shirt! :D

Also tried wearing the hair down today, but got way too warm, so threw it in a ponytail. It is now frizzed to hell and will be unmanageable until morning. >.<

Cutter

Yum.

Yum.

Me. Bit preppy. Navy blue Polo shirt. Khaki shorts that are bit short (show off my tanned, muscled gams- :D) and Sperry boat shoes.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Maeven

Quote from: Trieste on September 03, 2008, 02:01:05 PM
Black slacks (the loose boot-cut kind, though they do hug the ass pleasantly), light blue button-down that in theory have three-quarter-length sleeves, though on me they're closer to full-length ... eh-heh. Also the Mary Janes that are attached to the strappy straps that Maeven caught in one of my picamatures.

Oh! THOSE little strappy ones.  *noms Trieste's ankles* So sexy.  

I am wearing... well who cares about anything else but:

The 4-inch black patent leather, peep toe 'Chinese Laundry' stilettos that I got ON SALE.  

(The foot was amenable to the heels today. Yay! Going to try for the running shoes tonight...)
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Cutter

Hey, I care

-has secret Maeven clothing fetish since she is so stylishly put together-

Truth be told, I do have a certain fetish for women's clothes- ON WOMEN that is. I enjoy people watching and all things related to the feminine form, including ladies fashion.

;)
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Maeven

Quote from: Cutter on September 03, 2008, 02:15:10 PM
Hey, I care

-has secret Maeven clothing fetish since she is so stylishly put together-

Truth be told, I do have a certain fetish for women's clothes- ON WOMEN that is. I enjoy people watching and all things related to the feminine form, including ladies fashion.

;)

The question is... do you enjoy us more coming or going?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

I would totally steal Mae's wardrobe, but I would not fit in it, so it would be in vain.

... although...

What shoes size are you?  ;D

LaBelleDame

Mmm, clothes are fun though.
I peek to see what peoples are wearing.

I'm dashing around in a tiny black tank, torn up jeans, and purple and black striped thigh highs underneath, so that a bit of color peeks through the holes, rather than flesh.
I really should get me one of these.

Cutter

Quote from: Maeven on September 03, 2008, 02:33:04 PM
The question is... do you enjoy us more coming or going?

Well, to answer in true Cutter fashion, I enjoy women coming -nudge- -nudge- -wink- -wink-

I enjoy women. Period.

My On's and Off's :

Kalen

I'm sporting shorts, a tshirt... not much else...

Josietta

Powder Pink Tank, matching bikini briefs and fuzzy pink socks

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bliss

Grey openwork cableknit squareneck sleeveless sweater over a matching grey tank top, ankle-length pencil-line ribbed green skirt that shimmers like the oils on top of a chili soup before the water boils off. Black patent pumps. Hair is down, but pulled back from the temples on either side to tie back at the base of my skull.

"I'm your SECretary!"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

calamity

Thin, white robe.  It's storming and I refuse to get dressed before noon.  *nods*
O&O

Kalen

Black jeans, light brown tshirt. 

And a button that reads "Bliss and Maeven's outfits... bringing sexy back since... none of your business!"

Sethite

Green skirt and light, white blouse.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Well then, now I'm wearing a grin! XD
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

A big fuzzy powder blue robe and a towel around my hair

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Le RandomBloke

Who wears short shorts?

I wear short shorts!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."