Maiden of Time. ( F Looking for three detailed male parnters)

Started by Sinairy, September 16, 2010, 04:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinairy

Maiden of Time

All Characters taken thanks guys :)

Her powers had just awoken, she had no idea what was going on with her, she was 24 year old college student, and her life was chaotic  enough as it was. But now to  top it off, and have all this thing unexplainable things happening to her, plus three men stocking her and trying to tell her unbelieved stories.  He was sent to earth from heaven, he was there to convince her to choice heaven and become key to defeating hell. He was from hell to force her to choice hell so they could conquer heaven, and earth. He was there to help her decided to help earth, to protect it from the war that was going on between heaven and hell.

I am looking for someone to play an angel a were wolf, and  demon or vampire.  I am open to working on the plot or changing it slightly, but I thought it could be fun and would love to see how this story turns out. If you interested please pm me or leave a post here telling which character you would like to play, and as each character is taken i will post her saying which ones are left. Thanks everyone and I hope to get this one going soon :)

Rukio

It sounds like you want the werewolf to be the earth male character and all I have to say is, if the spot is still open, sign me up. I'd love to see where you want this to go.

Sinairy

Sure Rukio your more then welcome to the were wolf :)  now just waiting on the angel,  the demon or vampire. so hopefully they will fill up quickly and we  can get this started :)

Rukio

Awesome. I've got a couple were-wolf characters tailored for more combat oriented RPs, but I'm sure I can reformat one of them for your story.

Sinairy

sounds good, but you never know, there could be some fighting in  this one lol

Rukio

I imagine so with.  ;D Angels and were-wolves and demons... Oh my.  :P >:)

Sinairy

oh ya lol, and they are all after one women, can anyone guess whats going to happen lol ;)

Rukio

Sinairy

Sinairy

Update

Rukio as the were wolf. Now just looking for two more plays to play either the angel or a vamp or demon as the third character. I'd like to get this up and going soon, so if anyone wants to play this characters please let me know. I can give a little lean way when it come to the plots and characters if someone has a better idea, just let me know and run by whatever you like to change or add on.

Thanks everyone

~Sin~

Zadaris

I'd love to play as the justly angelic character you are looking for. If you'll have me that is?  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Sinairy

of course Zadaris :) That would be wonderful all we need know it a Demon or a Vampire hopefully someone will want to play one and we can get this rp started :) Thank you so much for taking on the angel :D

Miles Trent

Three words come to mind: Id, Ego and Superego.... Seems interesting. Ill give this a watch. 8-)
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Sinairy

Quote from: Miles Trent on October 16, 2010, 04:41:05 AM
Three words come to mind: Id, Ego and Superego.... Seems interesting. Ill give this a watch. 8-)

LOL why not join in Trent it would be lots of fun and we can get it going :) come on you know you wanna play the demon or vampire *smiles sweetly* pleeaseee

Miles Trent

The demon it shall be then. I like being an avatar of devilish temptation.  >:) Feel the power of the Dark Side!

Edit: Question. Which forum is this one going to be in?
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Sinairy

hmmm good question Trent... i guess it would depend on everyone. I am going to send you all an email and see what you all thinking and we'll go from there.