Song Alphabet Association Game

Started by leelan, July 17, 2009, 05:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressofPen

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica

Mordred

Two W's.. which means (in my warped way of reading the situation.. and yes, I'm biased against the X).. that I get to skip that pesky letter... and go directly to Y (without passing GO.. and without expecting $200.00)...

You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones
*See Pillory*

MistressofPen

Quote from: Mordred on June 24, 2011, 01:17:56 AM
Two W's.. which means (in my warped way of reading the situation.. and yes, I'm biased against the X).. that I get to skip that pesky letter... and go directly to Y (without passing GO.. and without expecting $200.00)...

You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones

Whoops...sorry. must have gone at the same time.  my bad.  The only X I can come up with is Xanadu and that's a sad admission.

Mordred

Quote from: MistressofPen on June 24, 2011, 01:20:26 AM
Whoops...sorry. must have gone at the same time.  my bad.  The only X I can come up with is Xanadu and that's a sad admission.

But.. it works! I even searched in Itunes and only found one.. but used it earlier.. and the chip in my brain now simply doesn't know how to proceed.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Is there a song titlled "X & Y" by Coldplay???  or is that the one you found on Itunes?

Mordred

Hehe.. yes.. that's the only X song I could think of earlier. That's the one.. although I used to have a serious crush on Olivia Newton John.. so Xanadu.. I should have also thought of. Not that I should be admiting this to the world here.
*See Pillory*

MistressofPen

Quote from: Mordred on June 24, 2011, 01:43:57 AM
Hehe.. yes.. that's the only X song I could think of earlier. That's the one.. although I used to have a serious crush on Olivia Newton John.. so Xanadu.. I should have also thought of. Not that I should be admiting this to the world here.

Points and laughs... 

Why not here?  Much safer than, say, a Green Day concert.

MistressofPen

Zoot Suit Riot - Chery Poppin Daddys

Cheated and looked it up.

Geil

(Hey, I like Xanadu!)

So, following straight on.

A Farewell to Kings - Rush.

Poetry in Emotion
Variety is the spice of life - I'll have the vindaloo please.
A&A Games O&O

Mordred

Big Bang Baby - Stone Temple Pilots
*See Pillory*

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

MistressofPen

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Davina

Heart like mine - miranda lambert
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

MistressofPen

I Don't Believe In Love - Queensryche

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Davina

Sasha

Mordred

*See Pillory*

MistressofPen

Mordred

*See Pillory*

MistressofPen

Mordred

*See Pillory*