News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Adobe Flash Player 11 problems

Started by Blinkin, June 23, 2013, 06:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Ok, so... I'm a little confused.. again...

I HAD adobe flash player 11 on my system. It still appears in my add/remove programs, but I can't find it anywhere else... SO, i go to download it again. I disable AVG, my security zone settings in IE 8 are set to 0% and under privacy, it's 0% for the moment... and the thing tells me that my security settings will not allow the file to be downloaded..

WTF? Can someone tell a computer idiot HOW to get the damned thing downloaded so I can fix another problem? Anyone willing to give me step-by-step on how to get the security settings down for the short time I need to do the download? PLEASE help!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vekseid

Erf, I don't have ie8 loaded at the moment, but you may want to try 'reset to default' in the advanced tab in your internet options.

Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced, there should be both restore and reset buttons.