Lust of a Demon. Intrest check.

Started by CurvyKitten, March 07, 2011, 04:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

An Old thread that I really enjoyed and looked as if it was going somewhere before real life got in the way. I'm seeing if there may be some reinvested interest in it.

Due to a debt you're parents owe, they have had to sell their Oldest Child to the Demon. When she acquires these slaves she holds them and trains them. Her house a safe haven for fellow demons as well as a resort of sorts. they come form all around to take part in what this Mistress has to offer. It is required for the Child to do whatever the Demon wishes,If the demon does not see the child fit for his standards then he or she would be immediately killed.You are never allowed to leave the demons room unless told. shall you be the who has to serve? Or be served?  There will be a meeting house for all the slaves and demons. The slaves being taken will arrive at their new house to meet their new masters. All the slaves arriving by carrage.
When you are first taken you will be given necklace that shows your basic traits in the form of charms and color. The collar will also have a tag with your lord or ladies name on it.

The mastion is located in the middle of now where and for good reason, the private rooms are designed and made to the residents specific requests. Each demon that comes here for the lodging and the surroundings, not to mention the goods. Imps of various shapes and sizes travel around the mansion and the grounds taking care of what ever is needed or what ever their mistress demands.

Mistress of the masion
You Dare to ask my name:Mistress to her pets but to all she can be called Coventina no one knowing her true name for a reason.
How Long I've Ruled: I'll never tell(( age))
Who I own: El
The reason Behind my perfect existence:Not much is know of the mistress, only that she is powerfull and holds a place in the demon hierarchy. Story's run rampit about her, she loves to hear what she has supposedly done to earn her reputations and standings. (( Bio))
Behold My Beauty: human form   
fully demonic form

I Can Kill You: If you find out it's to lait(( Abilities but just to be fair strictly OCC till you find out first hand. Beyond the natural ability's strength speed, agility, seduction. She has the ability to null and void demonic powers leaving them nothing but there basic attributes, and the power over the elements. She has also learn many spells and rituals in her many years.))
female slave
Alexi her personal male slave 
Lavidea her dragoon female slave and her small dragon form
she has a large dragon form
Jacson her male dragoon slave he has a large green dragon from as well as a small one.

NPC will become active as needed, sometimes you need some one to come in and push the story along...and a new playmate.