Winter Wonderland Plots || FC Seeking MC || UPDATED ||

Started by wintersday, August 09, 2013, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wintersday

Hello and welcome!

When it comes to posts I don't think that I ask for much. Just a few good paragraphs ( It could even be one paragraph as long as it's a little more then a few lines I'm a happy lady). I love detail and I try to be as detailed as I can with things so it would be great if you could do the same! My posting time varies, I will admit but we all have a life outside writig.  My timing in posts will vary but every other day wpis what I'm aiming for if not at least once a week. Oh and I only do threads. So now I got the little boring bit our of the way my Story Ideas.

Im looking for three things...

1) A historic rp. I dont have a plot some im very open to ideas. It could be any type of historical, medieval, Roman, Greek etc. Also im not opposed to beasts or creatures either.

2) I have a plot for this. Although its not set in stone.

The Thief's Thief.

So I dreamed of this the other night and thought it could make a really fun RP! Im looking for humor, smut and a hald decent thoughtour plot of sorts. This could me short or long term.

Yc would be a heard of Thief, yet know one full knows what he looks like. This could be down to his disguise or maybe magic. Who or what he is, is up to you.

Mc would be a Princess (or a high up Lady)  due to marry the Kings Royal Knight. Since her furture serms to be set in stone for her she decided to dress up as a commoner and steals from the town. Its the feel of the rush, her being in control. It gives her the rush of being free.

The two meets as she tries or successfully steals something from YC and he tracks or down or catches her, whoch ever way you think would be best. The two are unaware who each other is but their secret from each other opens when someone else stills something of the kings and YC is framed. He is captured by MC future husband and is sent to the royal court hall where everykne is waitong to hear his so said crime. Here MC recognizes YC and vice versa. Since our characters have developed a close friendship or even unsaid love for each other MC tries to help yours.. from here im not sure how things should go, maybe she helps him escape and the twi go ti clear his name or something else happens.

Will they find the real Thief? And who is it? Will they get to be to be together or dose disaster appear?!

3) A Case for Open Minds

Here's a little list of what the plot is based over so you don't have to read everything and be like NOPE not for me at the end.

• Your character - Dom
  • My Character - Sub
  • Detective / Witness
  • Age Range of my character between 24-30
  • Age range of your character ideally between 28-35 (just as long as he is older then her).
As the title may give way I have this idea for a detective / CSI, sort of thing. If you have seen CSI : Crime Scene Investigation with Grissom (the older episodes) I love the idea of him being intrigued by Lady Heather who in the TV show is a recurring character who is a professional dominatrix. Now I don't want to use these two guys in my story but I like the idea of them both and I want to do something a little similar.

I will play a professional dominatrix who has a mansion up in some fancy area for all those who wish to dance and play in the Dom / Sub world. Of course it would be for the higher class people with huge rules and contracts that all have to sign to keep everything secretive and wrapped up. She got hold of the mansion through her father as it was also her childhood home where the two lived. Her father was a CEO of some toy brand, which she still has a percentage ownership with although she has nothing to do with the affairs. This is where everyone within her neighbourhood believes she keeps getting her wealth from. Little do they know she has other interest in more grown up toys. Once her father passed away she decided to share her interest in dominatrix and submission with others. Some where friends she had played and teased with others where more from ear from her friends and soon she had a business running with all the right legal work. So that's a little of how everything came to be for her.

Now your character comes in when there's a murder within her establishment and she has no choice but to get the police involved. After all murder isn't all too hot for a business like hers. After all everything is about trust, no matter how far your pushed to your limits or boundaries. I was thinking the case itself could be over something simple like jealously from a worker of hers to a married couple. The husband could have promised to leave his wife for her but never got round to it so her workers jealously got the better of her and thought is she couldn't have him then no one could? We could change this and make it better but I want the story to be more about your character and mine.

His curiosity for her profession and perhaps this is already something that he is into? I would like my character to be taken as a submissive although she wont become one to willingly. I want there time together be built up and she could be asked to help out with the case?

This is just a rough plot base we can change and add to it if someone is still interested after all my blabbing! Haha But if you made it this far then thank ever so much for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to either PM or message me back on here!

This is basically all I have in mind right now. This aren't sent in stone and can be changed to suit us both. IV let some examples of my writing below so you can get a better feel of my writing style I guess. So I look forward to your messages!

Also if you would like a taster of how I write here's a couple of my favorite examples which i'm currently doing!

To Protect Her Kingdom || Wintersday & Seekeroftruth22 ||

Nothing but Breeding Stock || Paladin & Wintersday ||

The Full Moons Secrets || Wintersday & Countdown ||

Romantic Desires || Wintersday & Legman ||

PLEASE Message me if your interested and many thanks for reading this! Hope to hear from you soon!
~Winters.[/center]

wintersday

Updated plot... Forgot to mention I was looking for a Dom / Sub relationship.

wintersday

Added ~Curiosity Killed the Cat~ and ~A Change in the Air~.

wintersday

wintersday

wintersday

Updated a little bit of everything! Added Replies time and added more detail to

~I'll show you my ways~

wintersday

I have added

~ To Protect Her Kingdom ~

REALLY WANNA DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wintersday

Made it look oh so pretty! And added story plot...

~From One World to the Next~

I Really Wanna DO!!!!!! :D

wintersday

UPDATED!

Added story

~The Witch and the Bounty Hunter~

wintersday

wintersday

wintersday

Changed a few suggestions with plot to try and make it a little clearer and adding a sort of Misson as a goal to my plot!

(Not sure if this is class as bumping or just updating not meaning to bump this so if this is wrong please let me know thanks you!)

wintersday

Update with a craving! Case of open minds is taken...just to lazy to change that while on my phone.

wintersday

wintersday

Updated with new plot

A Heart to give

wintersday

wintersday