Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - <Recruitment - Snowboarders > NC , < Open to All >

Started by Sasha, January 14, 2011, 11:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

As one of the GMs of Crystal Lake Ski Lodge I most certainly give my vote of approval for Ärika Schwartz to become a part of our Lodge Family.   ;D

KaraKres

Okay, thanks Nim.  Exactly how many GM's are there? Excuse my ignorance if this is contained somewhere in the game threads - I haven't got through even skim reading them all!!

Nim

Right now there are three active GM's.  Sasha, echoes and myself.  Sasha should be back online in another 5-7 hours.  And do not worry about not have reading it all we do not expect players to know everything about what has gone on before in order to join up.  So please feel free to address any questions to Sasha, echoes or myself in a PM and we shall be more than happy to help you.   ;D

~Nim~

Sasha

Character Name: Ärika Schwartz
Played By: KaraKres

Character is approved ....please put your character sheet into the Game Related OOC area and someone will move it into the character list for Crystal Lake.

You can start your first post arriving at the Lodge ..... South Lodge Lobby .....and you will be greeted and mistakenly given a room . Somehow , someone screwed up ....smiles . Should be quite interesting .

Time in Game is currently - 10 am - Monday Morning  and shall be moving to 11 - 12 am here shortly .

Please feel free to join in the hugs , kisses and fun in our regular OOC area ...all the players are quite friendly and you will find no issues fitting right in .

Love the character ,

Sasha

subrob99

Not sure if there is any open slots but this sounds like it would be fun. I am new to E.
  Character name : Aaron Williams
  Played By : subrob99

Employee Position : Bell hop
  Employee:  2 yrs
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member : < years joined >
  Current Suite :  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference : Bi curious
  Description :
  Character Personality: A person that everyone likes a little goofy and try's to hard to impress. Likes to work cars, play video games and hang out at the bar getting wasted. Easily talked into doing things he shouldn't like getting nipples pierced for ex girlfriend.
  Background information : Originally born in Virgina. I graduated from Mississippi state with a degree in computer science. Moved to Washington DC. Was laid off from first job out of college and was desperate for work and since my girlfriend dumped me. Decided I would sell everything I had but my old 1969 Chevy Camaro and try my luck in LA. While driving across country when going through Colorado my engine threw a rod and engine needed to be rebuilt. I barely had enough money to make to LA much less an expense like this. While eating at this diner I noticed this had for a bell hop at the lodge and thought I could work there to get the money to get my car fixed. In the 2 years I have worked here I managed to save enough to get my car fixed but met a couple of members of the band and found it hard to leave.

Sasha

Character name : Aaron Williams
  Played By : subrob99

The lodge is in Colorado ....could you kind of add how he came to be out there . Maybe won a ski trip or something , car broke down while out there skiing ....and happened upon the Lodge .  It don't have to be any of that , just something ...maybe he has family out that way that when he lost his job and girl he went to stay with . Once employed he would be given a dorm room ...so that would take care of the no roof over his head part . Smiles .

Could add a few hobbies to his background , what he likes to do in his free time at the lodge . The character does indeed seem to be a very likable dude ....bell hop , errand boy is sometimes needed that is for sure .  If he parties and smokes pot most likely friends of the Stoner Boys ...Buzz and Ted . That has a whole crew that hangs out regularly ...and a text is sent out telling where the happening party is at .

Also we all write in 3rd person ...so if you like to kind of change your text around that would be awesome .

Look forward to corrupting writing with you ... Smiles .  No issue with you being new to E ...we all start somewhere .

Sasha

Amelita

Ellie Kerrin will most definitely be hanging around this and taking part if staff is allowed ;)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Sasha

Ellie will be added to the List ......we will be most likely start working on the snowboarding in game time on Tuesday .

Qualifying Rounds ....smiles .

Welcome to the Game .