Sleeping.. Naked or Jammies?

Started by YesImtheHeavy1, April 07, 2011, 11:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YesImtheHeavy1

Autumn52

Naked, for two reasons
1. It is more comfortable, nothing to get twisted around.
2. If you are sleeping with a partner there is nothing in the way should you or your partner get the 'urge' in the middle of the night.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SpiralSpider

I prefer wearing just a t-shirt and undies. Jammies are (usually) too much and naked is (usually) too little. However, lately I feel confident and comfortable to sleep naked, if it is what my Master wishes...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SinClaire

monicaclassycoed

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

luphawk

I live with other people and the doer to my room doesn’t lock so while I would prefer naked, I usually ware boxers.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Vishnu

All who joy would win must share it. Happiness was born a Twin.
- Lord Byron

Belle33

Floor length flannel gown with itchy lace at the collar. granny panties.  a bra.  another lighter gown under the flannel. about 50 pink hair curlers.  thick wool socks. 

You know you want me ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Koren

Jammies

one because my room is the coldest in the house and i live in a really cold area and two because i have no lock on my door and three i have no partner so i have no one that could complain about it

:D

adroitgrayman

Naked.

I am in a hot place and being in Elliquiy makes you hotter too. Apart from that, feeling all airy is good for me and I love when my SO rolls the fingers on my nude skin as well as closes down making out nude skins touch each other.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Greg MD

Typically naked, however my current living arrangement has not allowed me to do so, so lately it's been boxers and a shirt

lollipop

jammies ... as generally I'm too cold to sleep fully naked.

derek

Just briefs...sometimes with a t-shirt if it's cold

Nico

KieraHaroden

I go through stages.. Tonight I'm sleeping naked.
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Yorubi

Teeshirt/tank top and panties. Usually I go with a more loose teeshirt if its that, tank top I prefer to hug me more. Usually go with a teeshirt though since I don't have many tank tops that really fit my comfort level for bed. ^^;;

Heidili

I used to sleep naked. Then my best friend moved next door and started waltzing over unnanounced and waking me up. And her kids started playing around my house. Which I don't mind, but I don't have curtains because...well...no one ever can see inside..unless they are playing around my house. And that can just get so awkward.
So now I sleep in a t-shirt or tank top and panties.

olive

Oversized mens white t-shirt is my favorite....and what I'm wearing now.

Antioch

I like sleeping in Olives clothes :P

No in all reality joking aside.....I sleep in boxers and shirt most nights....but the nights I have late work and don't get in till almost four in the A.M. I where boxers only. but that is because I just get out of work clothes and go to sleep.

Autumn52

Well I have been wearing night shorts and shirt outfits lately.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ryven

Kendra

for me it depends .. when I'm sleeping with someone - then its bare all absolutely naked but that other person so better be hot blooded (not just hot  >:) )

when my bed is Gan-Aon-Daoine ... without any person - then hell Yeah!! to the jammy front - I freeze!!
I would have jammies and two quilts and a hot water bottle if I thought it would keep me warm <.< or just give me a hot-blooded person and I'm good  ;D

Namira

Pretty much nude, most of the time. But it also kinda depends where I'm sleeping. I'm probably going to wear some pj's if I'm visiting my grandparents' house or whatever.
Toying with the idea of maybe writing again...

My O&O's