Mother and daughter looking for a father! (incest group RP)

Started by fireflights, September 13, 2011, 11:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Mother and daughter looking for a father!

Natasha (Tasha) was a beautiful woman, the envy of the neighborhood with her firey red hair, thin yet curvy frame and silhouetted features. She was young, tall and beautiful, but her husband didn't seem to think so. At least not to her. Perhaps they were so young when they had married and had their daughter Jenny, or perhaps he had just fallen out of love with her. Tasha didn't know, but what she did know what her husband hadn't touched her in months. Their constant fights were a source of tension around the home and though they tried to keep it from Jenny. What Natasha didn't know though, was her husband was harboring a dark secret. He was lusting after their barely sixteen year old daughter and this was the real reason he denied Tasha.

((Okay, so we want this to include impregnation of the teenage daughter by the father, it can go non con to con or just straight up con between the father and daughter. I will be playing Tasha, Jenny will be played by Sarah Morgan and we are looking for someone to play the husband. Please post below your interest or pm me or Sarah. Thanks. I would also like to put in if someone is more interested in playing the wife, I will be able to play the father, though it is not my first choice of character to play.))

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Hmmm... Interesting, is the idea to make this a particularly long term game? Fast paced or slow-paced? Is the story supposed to go well beyond the impregnation (and into pregnancy fetishism)? Incest and group sex are definitely turn ons for me, so this is definitely tempting."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

fireflights

Ry, thank you for your interest but I have been previously contacted by someone else who has decided to take the role of the father.

Livin in MD now.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Ah, always late to the threesome." Sigh. ^.~

"Well, hope the game goes well, and have fun."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Sarah Morgan

Oh, really?  I didn't know we had someone already.  No one's PM'd me yet, so this is the first I've heard of it.  Seeing as this was originally my idea, I wish they'd have PM'd both of us, or that we all talk about replacements before making final choices on things, but maybe I'm being too demanding.  It's late, so I may have just taken this the wrong way, and my speech program doesn't give any inflection to things, so apologies if I'm coming across as mad or anything.  I'm not, I only think it's fair that everyone involved agree on who's taking over, rather than one deciding for all of us.  This is just my opinion though, and like I said, it's not meant to be criticism or anything like that, trust me.

MagicalPen

If you're still looking for a Father, or looking to run a second version of the game, let me know as I would be rather interested in this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

fireflights

Sarah I did PM you on it, did you not get it?

Magical, I will talk to Sarah about the possibility of running a second one and see what she says.

Livin in MD now.

Sarah Morgan

I did get it, but I happened to check this thread first before I looked through my PMs, so my mistake.  I don't mind running a second version, if you're up for it.  I haven't tried running two versions of the same story at once before, but it could be interesting to compare the different directions they go in.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Doomsday